X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokemon Go ruinis a wedding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H96U...-Cpd46Kv9bDhmE
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

That was hilarious! But I can really see this happening - a bunch of goofs wander into a church or a park during a wedding doing this...

Comment

I can see Poke-fools messing up a funeral, re-enacting a scene from Rich Little's Christmas Carol. Specifically, the scene where (Rich Little as Peter Sellers as Inspector Clouseau as) the Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come falls into an open grave.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I found this amusing. Side note rock city cafe in black canyon city, as is so popular even without pokemon go (best.pie.EVER!!) That just the sheer volume of visitors travelling there is causing rare pokemon to spawn but people aren't sitting and eating extra large meals, cause something about the dinning area kills cell reception while their bar and gift shop have it...

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
          I can see Poke-fools messing up a funeral, re-enacting a scene from Rich Little's Christmas Carol. Specifically, the scene where (Rich Little as Peter Sellers as Inspector Clouseau as) the Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come falls into an open grave.
          Give them time, wolfie.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
          X