Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoy wearing makeup, but I don't often do it. First of all, the cost of good makeup is prohibitive, so I try not to buy it often for that reason. Secondly, there's no point in wearing a lot of makeup to go work in a retail job anyway.

Comment

I don't wear makeup often, and when I do it is usually just eyes and lips, but when I have to go all out I am very partial Bare Escentuals which is only sold on TV and at Sephora. It is expensive, but my god it is wonderful stuff. I use it a lot in the summer since it helps keep sweat off my face without getting cakey, and it does not clog pores at all.
      The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

its Bare Minereals i sell, It is also sold at Ulta. Most women love some of the extras which is why i made the 300 dollars joke...

Comment

It's sad that when I do wear makeup I apply it better than my female friends.

I love theatre.
          "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

I wear only eye make up and lipstick. then again im too pale for other makeup to work for me.
            My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

I do my make-up in about five minutes. I figure it helps me look more professional or something. What I don't do is spend a lot of money on it. That's why I love Wal-Mart! Cheap make-up!
              Certifiable Interior Designer
              (Passed the NCIDQ Exam - Summer 2008)

It's hard to shoot zombies with a cat on your lap!

Comment

Working...
              X