Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I learn to speak stupid also? Please!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah... I was studying at my school's cafe the other day, and this girl walks in talking on her cell phone, and loudly enough that I overhear her conversation, which went something like this:

"So, like, the other day, I was coughing, and like, my stomach hurt. Isn't that weird?"

Um... no? I kind of stopped listening to her after that... My brain couldn't take the stupid lest it interfere with my studying.
    Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
    Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
    The Office

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
      Since I've adopted a House way of dealing with people at work, they aren't getting far.
      I've started doing that too. Drives a friend up a wall...he always comes back with the gem "whaddaya mean, I'm makin myself clear ain't I?" (yeah sparky, clear as the sludge at the bottom of the river). Unfortunately there's not yet a way to administer industrial-strength DopeSlaps(tm) over the phone.

He's started some weird TX-accented ghetto-speak, I have not the faintest clue what he's saying sometimes.
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
        I know some in three languages. I bet they're better than yours.
        Please teach me.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
        X