This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth thehippie777 View Post
    SC: Okay. Are we really going to get baseball-sized hail????

Honestly, why call me?
    Maybe he wanted to borrow a baseball bat.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I can see calling and saying "I heard their are sever storm warnings for X county, do any effect us?" or "I heard about the possibility of large hail, are their any nearby covered parking areas."

Maybe once or twice a summer we will get small pea sized hail. We might of had a small tornado land a mile away from my house last summer, the NWS came out to investigate but could not determine if it was a tornado or micro-burst. I moved my car under some larger trees at work once because of the possibility of hail once. It was hail io tree on car, i hoped it would only hail. We got a little hail and strong winds, enough to remove some of the letters from out sign (neon behind plastic covers) we never found one.

Comment

Quoth mattm04 View Post
        I can see calling and saying "I heard their are sever storm warnings for X county, do any effect us?" .
        thanks... now some idiot is going to take your advice and one of these days I'll be at the hotel and have someone ask me "hey I heard a storm warning for Salt Lake County will that affect us" (the hotel I work at is 2 miles from SLC International... um yeah, believe it or not but Salt Lake City is in Salt Lake County). Though there are some legit variations on that they could be asking, like "we are driving up to ID tomorrow and we saw storm warnings for Davis, Weber, Box Elder and Cache county" in which case my answer would be "you're screwed"
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
        X