Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A beer cooler and a hat? Isn’t that the Coat of Arms for Nunavut?

You forgot about pink camo.
    "Beer cooler en pal, crowned by a hat, on vairy of pink and silver", might be what you have in mind.
    "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Yea for swords. I have four myself. One is a Sikh short sword I bought from a Spiegel catalog when I was in college, a ceremonial cavalry saber that belonged to my wife's uncle, a broad sword I confiscated from a friend who was threatening to commit suicide with it, and a WW2 Japanese bayonet my father brought back from the South Pacific. I also have an assortment of smaller knives, one of which is engraved "GUAM 1911".
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I'm shaking as I type this cause I'm still laughing several minutes after reading your post. About halfway through, at the Michael Jackson 867 part, I began guffawing heartily to myself in my otherwise empty apartment. Before even finishing reading your post, my stomach was begining to cramp up I was laughing so hard, and suddenly I needed to make a quick deposit at the First National Bank of Porcelain. Thankfully my comp is right next to the bathroom. My tumy is still a little jumpy and I have a glee headache now, but it was SOOO worth it!
        What's going on? Where are we going? And why are we in this hand-basket!?!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
          I saw pink camo messenger bags! Run for the hills! They're invading down here!
          Oh my goddess, I saw those too! It was horrible!
          "Have muck knowledge, but no certainties. Live. I am sorry, Sorianna." -Gverion

Check out my DeviantArt Site
          Or my Webcomic!

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
            ... a broad sword I confiscated from a friend who was threatening to commit suicide with it...
            Interestingly, while I have bought both my blades, I obtained the only gun I've ever owned in pretty much the same manner. A drunk friend was threatening to off himself with it.

And by the way kids, I don't care if a 25mm gun is considered a "pea shooter," when a drunk guy is waving it around, it is a gun. And when you are attempting to get it away from said drunk guy, it is DEFINITELY a gun.

Ah, the good ole days.....

Quoth poisoned_flowers View Post
            ... suddenly I needed to make a quick deposit at the First National Bank of Porcelain.
            Okay, now THAT is one of the funniest phrases I've seen in a while! Well done!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Jester, you need to come up here where we're all a bunch of poor, small town farm kids......I'll help you make a spud gun.

Then I'll make another and send it to GK for the next time someone gets on his grill and gets all up in his Kool Aid.
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
              X