Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We do have a card minimum on the kisok at the cinema, £4.
    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Seriously? Doesn't a ticket cost more then that, though? And snacks, too?
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I don't carry cash much either. I have my paycheck direct deposited into my bank account, and my bank has no atms around here for me to take money out. They used to, a few years ago, have TONS. But they've all changed, and it takes $4-5.00 in fees to get cash out for me. So...until I switch to a new bank, I just keep cards on me.
        Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

Okay I carry a card only, sorry

I hate myself for doing it sometimes. But for whatever reason, I feel more apt to spending money less if it's on my debit card. The thing is, I don't spend much and I have a horrible tendency to leave money in my pocket or other areas and then loose it. It's been that way for me since middle school I lose pens daily because I leave them in my pocket and/or other areas.

Comment

Where I am, the debit/credit machines take forever to process, and sign/input pin (People are always forgetting their pin). If there's a long line, I'd prefer you let me expertly hand me your change then use the debit/credit machine. But, when it's busy you know that everyone is going to be using debit, and they're all going to get their pin wrong at least once.

I hate to use my debit on things less than $10. I always carry cash on me, unless I've spent it, but I do debit when I know the machines aren't going to take an hour. I also have my pin memorized, so that helps as well. (Go Me!)

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
              Seriously? Doesn't a ticket cost more then that, though? And snacks, too?
              The £4 card minimum is on the kiosk, ie the snacks & drink part. So a customer can't buy just a small drink and pay by card. A popcorn and drink will easily exceed £4.
              "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
                My first customers ordered two vanilla iced coffees. For those who work at a McD's can tell you how time consuming these can be.

I just want to say iced vanilla coffee from McD'=heaven-I really don't like sweet drinks that much and the first time I ordered one, I was halfway expecting a frappicino type thing-when I discovered it was regular coffee-I was a very happy kittie.
                Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
                X