X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webcam catches food thief in the act!

Link here:

Frustrated Employee Puts Hidden Camera On His Desk To Catch The Office Thief In The Act

Seriously, someone go congratulate the guy and then go buy a GoPro and hide it somewhere in the office kitchen to prevent other food thieves!
    cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

I hope a reprimand was issued to the thief along with a warning that if this happens again she's fired.

Public shaming - sometimes it the ONLY thing that works...

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
      I hope a reprimand was issued to the thief along with a warning that if this happens again she's fired.

Public shaming - sometimes it the ONLY thing that works...
      I'm sure that one was issued, since the janitor was the one who grabbed his coworker (the thief) and made her see it!
      cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Food stealing is so irritating. We haven't had much problem with this recently at my work, but have in the past. As much as I normally detest public shaming, (like when I see links to videos of parents shaming their children) in this case it seems pretty appropriate. People seem to think because it's food it's not as big of a deal or something?
        Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Let's hope she doesn't spray some toxic cleaner all over his fruit to retaliate.

He'd be better off locking it in a drawer.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
            Let's hope she doesn't spray some toxic cleaner all over his fruit to retaliate.

He'd be better off locking it in a drawer.
            If he keeps the screensaver, I think that she'll be too embarrassed to do it, and if he keeps the webcam, she won't for sure, out of fear of being caught again.
            cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Working...
            X