This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hey, fat lady!"

That's what some kid called me in front of his parents when I was waiting on their family. His parents kind of gave him a "look,' but he wasn't punished or anything.

I don't care how you slice it, that just fucking hurts. FTR, I don't think I'm fat at all. Not thin by any means, but I eat healthy and work out 5 times a week. And this kid was eating pizza.
    "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

I'd have offered to dine on his gullets.

Don't let that kid bother you, I'm sure our descendants will vaquish his CSness at some point.

Comment

Quoth unholypet View Post
      I'm sure our descendants will vaquish his CSness at some point.
      Bugger that kind of wait, lets go teach him some manners now.

That was incredibly rude how do you justify not telling off your kids if they act like that!
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

It is really hard not to let comments like that get to you. I wish I could say I'm shocked that the parent's didn't make him appologize right then and there. I would have been made to appologize and then promptly marched home or out to the car to wait until there rest of the group finished. Not that I would have ever said anything like that to someone even as a kid - but I was marched out to the car for a "hey you".

Comment

I am really getting tired of adults who are responsible for children not grasping that Parent is actually a Verb.

I am sorry that this youth has already been subjected to thinking that it is ok to have an unrealistic view of what a female should look like.

Comment

Easy way to be passive agressive to that one. You just answer him (if the bastards a boy) yes little girl what didja need. Or insert little boy if its a girl. You could claim a honest mistake and the parents will be pissed as hell and hopefully the kid will be as well. By the way, I'm a parent and I'm advocating passive agressive torture to these butt trumpet playing monkey fuckers.
            My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

cold death glare; after a few seconds, or for the more mentally dense, minutes, they'll get the message, or possibly ask what the problem is, then you can explain, in torturous detail, what the little buttard did wrong and that mom and dad need to teach him manners, otherwise, refrain from bringing him into public.
              look! it's ghengis khan!
              Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

I like digilight's idea a lot. Good way to get to them. Or just give them a glare that you know will scare kids.
                The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

In high school, I was walking down the hall and some guy says to me, "Hey, you're ugly!" I feel your pain. Some people are just jerks. That kid's parents should have said something. At least the kid wasn't old enough to know better.
                  It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
                  -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

I would have said "You wait a second, stupid kid!"

But that would have probably gotten me lynched.

Perhaps squatting down next to the child and saying "In case your parents haven't taught you already, it is very rude to call people fat. I hope you realize what you called me was wrong and rude. Do not do it again."
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth mariamousie1 View Post
                      In high school, I was walking down the hall and some guy says to me, "Hey, you're ugly!"
                      Happened to me too in high school. I shot back "I can fix it, but you'll stay dumb forever!"

Random f*ck you as he walked away.

Thanx for proving me right, dillweed.
                      Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

I had to laugh at some kid who called me fat recently.
                        I'm 5'7 and 140Lbs. If that's fat then I fear for the self esteem of girls everywhere.

Actually, I already do.

Comment

I get called fat.

It's almost all muscle and bone, but the type of person who calls strangers 'fatso' doesn't notice that.

Sometimes I feel like giving them a lesson in what all that muscle and bone can do.
                          Seshat's self-help guide:
                          1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                          2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                          3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                          4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth rerant View Post
                            I had to laugh at some kid who called me fat recently.
                            I'm 5'7 and 140Lbs. If that's fat then I fear for the self esteem of girls everywhere.

Actually, I already do.
                            I'm 5'3 and 125 pounds. Apparently that's perfectly average for a girl my age, but I'm out of shape so my stomach makes me feel sort of overweight. But I think it's mainly because of how "pretty" people are portrayed where I live. Regardless, I end up having to keep telling myself that it's a perfectly fine weight, but even so, I end up feeling really proud of myself if I get a lot of exercise in one day. It's sort of sad.

Comment

Definitely go with the scarey look him down stare lmao!

It's also quite possible the parents were so mortified they couldn't speak. Hopefully they nailed him later...........

Comment

Working...
                              X