This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
    A quick shout out to all you younger women who think you are "fat" because of a little belly bulge: you're supposed to have that if you're healthy.

Most women have a bit of extra belly so that if and when they get pregnant, they have room to expand without so much difficulty.
    ::blinks:: I did not know that.

Comment

My partner's overweight and doesn't like it when I rub her tummy, mostly because she doesn't want people to think she's pregnant. Girls with some meat on their bones are hot.

Comment

Not to disturb anyone but I agree. Call me disgusting but there's something about a woman with hips that grabs my attention as opposed to one that is more of the lean stature. Both are fine with me. Sorry if that's TMI to anyone.

A body is a body regardless of how it may look and people need to accept that not every female is going to look like Kate Moss. The women I work with call me skinny and still insist on calling me so, even after I've told them I'm 5'7", 175lbs or so and a size 14 in pants...with an obvious tummy. I really look smaller than that to a lot of people I randomly ask and it's pretty cool how they all guess wrong and they're like "No way! You look a hell of a lot smaller than that. I don't believe you!"

Comment

5' 2", 170 lbs.
          I look 135 lbs or so.
          We call this being knit tight at home.
          Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
            A quick shout out to all you younger women who think you are "fat" because of a little belly bulge: you're supposed to have that if you're healthy.
            I call it the "fertility pooch".

Show any straight man a Frazetta and an Erté and I guarantee he'll pick the Frazetta.
            Proud to be a Walmart virgin.

Comment

Quoth Maximillion View Post
              I really look smaller than that to a lot of people I randomly ask and it's pretty cool how they all guess wrong and they're like "No way! You look a hell of a lot smaller than that. I don't believe you!"
              Because of the way we've been trained, any woman who's not carrying excess adipose tissue (fat) is deemed to be 'small', even if they're broad-boned and have enough muscles to lift an elephant.
              Seshat's self-help guide:
              1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
              2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
              3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
              4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Mark Healey View Post
                I call it the "fertility pooch".
                Can I trade mine in for a new car or something? 'Cause I don't want it. Seriously. I don't want kids - ever. I'd rather have a new car. Or something equally as cool.
                ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Me too, please. No use having a fertility pouch if you don't want to put your fertility to use.
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I'm sorry that mean little brat said that to you. I've had customers randomly insult me too... and I'm talking about adults! They were obviously brought up just like that kid with no discipline whatsoever.

We're all behind you here at CS. And we all believe that karma will bite his ass all in good time.
                    "I used to be Snow White... but I drifted."~Mae West

Comment

Working...
                    X