This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITS LEGAL JUST DO IT!!!

Ok kiddie what do i do? I take orders for infomercials/commercials. So if i tell you your order isnt done, or is going to take at least 5 minutes dont sigh and get pissy.
    IVE NEVER!!!!! SEEN OR HEARD OF AN ORDER TAKING LESS THAN 6 MINUTES!!! not even the disconnected before confirmation take less than 6 minutes. The take 6:30 most of the time.
    I have to inform you of the offer, get your approval, get your information, verify it, inform you of any discounts available to you, update your order, inform you of shipping time and see if you are paying in full or payments, update again, then i need to confirm the order going over everything E!V!E!R!Y!T!H!I!N!G! they wanted and will be applied to their card, or check in some cases (and checks take LONGER) and then if theirs a 3rd party tell you about it... and then you can go.
    dont tell me your in a hurry.
    dont expect me to able to just TELL you the price with out any info from you. Our offers change from state to state, you may have tax, you may not, you may have to pay in full for your state, you may not. You may be looking for a business purchase, you may need our larger model. IT TAKES ABOUT 3 MINUTES FOR ME TO COLLECT THIS INFO, SO JUST ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTIONS AND THEN HANG UP!!!!

and for the love of god, if i say we arent done yet, WE ARE NOT DONE YET!!!
    yesterday i had a woman who threated to hang up on me if i didnt finish her order and stop telling her what she was intitled to (most women love saving almost 300 dollars on make up my bad)
    Me- Ok no problem ma'am ill get you set up for your foundation kit did you-
    SW- When should i get it?
    Me- Our regular delivery promises arrival in about 1 to 2 weeks but-
    SW- whats my total?
    Me- For your first payment or the whole thing?
    SW- whole thing i want to pay in full?
    Me- Ok, XX.XX with tax and shipping
    SW- ok thanks bye.
    Me- No ma'am your order isnt complete yet, i need to go over your order and go over all the charges being applyed to your card.
    SW- Bye
    Me- Ma'am you order is not done, if you hang uop it will not go through, you order needs to be finished. YOUR ORDER IS NOT COMPLETE.
    SW- *click*
    sigh.... ok bye bye info... oh well ill send her a free catalog... stupid woman...

todays fun adventure.
    Man calls about a heartburn treatment. Wants to do our trial. Ask me what it entails. I explain the bare jest because well, from the get go he was arguemenative and mean, and i figured when he realised the trial signed him up for future shipments he'd hang up. Nope. Said ok. So i get his info. Fight for some card info... get his address.
    Tell him about our bye two of one of the items you get today get a third free with no addition shipping and handling deal (oooh ahhh)
    Nope.
    No prob, no wants it, spend the money later.
    SM- Ok so we're done now.
    Me- No sir, i just need to confirm your order then you can go
    SM- No you don't. I gave you my card information and my address thats all you need. Put the order through.
    Me- Sir its against the law for me to apply ANY charges to your account with informing you of them. I need to go through every thing you are ordering then you can go.
    SM- NO. YOU. DONT. Look here missy, i am an retired police officers. I gave you my billing information and shipping information. I;m doing this trial to see if this will help with a stomach injury, if i dont like i will cancel, thats all i need to do and THAT IS ALL YOU NEED. PLACE THE ORDER.
    Me- Sir all i need to do is confirm your order real quick-
    SM- NO YOU DON'T!! We are dont here, I'm haning up
    Me- Sir we are not done, if you hang up your information will be erased and your order wont be placed
    *click*
    sigh ok i now take joy into deleteing this mans info... and hope he burns in hell or suffers from worst stomach problems
    oh and btw, its illegal to charge your card with informing you of the charges and informing you when and if they will be applyed... SO HA!
    yeah not happy
    Last edited by Sliceanddice; 10-23-2007, 11:29 PM.

(most women love saving almost 300 dollars on make up my bad)
    I can't imagine spending enough on makeup to be able to save 300 bucks.

Yeah, I'm a low-maintenance kinda gal
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

ok 300 dollars on more than 4 monthes worth of makeup

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
        ok 300 dollars on more than 4 monthes worth of makeup
        still....that's probably not 4 years worth of makeup for me!

Seriously...low maintenance
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

i dont wear it period unless its halloween im going to watch men dance in high heels and stockings

Comment

$300 on makeup using Mastercard.

$100 on a fancy dinner.

$200 for an excellent evening dress.

$200 for kick ass lingerie.

$100 for custom fit push up bra.

$5 to tape your penis behind.

PRICELESS.
            You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

you forgot $50 on just enough liquer to make your date not realise there is tape

Comment

Oh, but that's half the fun!
                You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

you forgot $50 on just enough liquer to make your date not realise there is tape
                  Reminds me of an ep of Chicago Hope (yeah I know, showing my age) where Billy Kronk (?) had an ex girlfirend come in for some treatment and was a sex change gal, but he didn't know it until she had to have treatment for cancer or something.

All through the show he was like, "but I had sex with her all the time, how could she be a man and I didn't know?"
                  Total surrender
                  Your touch is so tender
                  Your skin is like water on a burning beach
                  And it brings me relief
                  "Nails in My Feet" - Crowded House

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                    still....that's probably not 4 years worth of makeup for me!
                    i dont wear it period unless its halloween im going to watch men dance in high heels and stockings
                    Heh, yeah. I'm another non-makeup wearing females. I just don't see the point in clogging up my pores for something that just doesn't do a whole lot to improve my looks. Although I do indulge in some eye makeup sometimes.

And, of course, there's always Halloween (and other events) where makeup becomes more than just an accent.

Quoth gunsage View Post
                    $5 to tape your penis behind.
                    It's a Trap!

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I misread Andara's post on the first pass... I thought it said:
                      Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                      And, of course, there's always Halloween (and other events) where makeup becomes more than just an accident.

Comment

Makeup, especially lipstick. I can't stand the texture, I dislike the smell, and I absolutely HATE the taste.

I find it hard to understand why women tolerate wearing it, all that bother just to make people unaware of what you really look like.

I remember the time when my 32 year old wife went for a makeover, and the beautician decided to give her the "45 year old hooker in a Mediterranean seaside town" option. Makeup about an eighth of an inch thick, it seemed to me.

Comment

IT TAKES ABOUT 3 MINUTES FOR ME TO COLLECT THIS INFO, SO JUST ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTIONS AND THEN HANG UP!

I like that both of these fricktards probably spent about as much time arguing with you about getting off the phone as they would of just listening to your confirmation spiel

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                            Heh, yeah. I'm another non-makeup wearing females. I just don't see the point in clogging up my pores for something that just doesn't do a whole lot to improve my looks. Although I do indulge in some eye makeup sometimes.

I am also part of the non-makeup wearing females, it takes way to much time and I have other things I could be doing. In the past 3 years I have only put make up on to have pictures taken and that was like a little eye make up and lipstick so you could tell I have eyes and lips in the pictures.

Comment

not clogging its not suppose to clog its in the infomercials

Comment

Working...
                              X