This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just....i don't even KNOW

I'm struggling to keep a straight face as I transcribe this comment card that was left on one of our tables. No one I asked knew where it came from, and I'm going to post the email address the person left because I think it's fake and it was probably someone messing around. It could go on PFB, too, I guess, but this was ACTUALLY left at MY place of employment.

you need crayons for the kids parents and also you need Pee buckets under the tabells also would you like to go walkig on the Beech with me ladiesman***@gmail.com

I hope to God this was someone's friend trying to screw with us. Either way, it went on our "wall of greatness" along with the receipts with phone number, kiss marks, etc., left on them.
    "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Was it ladiesman217? If so, the guy has recently seen the Transformers movie, and is making a joke.
    Check out my webcomic!

Comment

Pee buckets under the tables? No further comment.

Walking on the beech? He wants you to walk on a tree with him?

Yeah, somebody was entertaining themselves there.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Ewewewewewewewewewew!

Comment

Quoth Polenicus View Post
          Was it ladiesman217? If so, the guy has recently seen the Transformers movie, and is making a joke.
          No, it was not.
          "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

If anything, keep it and whenever you need a self confidence boost, read it. At least you know you're smarter, more literate, and obviously not as bored as this loser.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Polenicus View Post
              i thought the same thing.

Comment

i'm waiting for the day when we get requests for pee buckets for our tables; given some of our customers, the day isn't too far off.

i still think a litterbox is appropriate for some of them.

i'm up for the walk on the beech tree, and the beach, too!
                look! it's ghengis khan!
                Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

This guys personals ad:

"Hi there. I'm a shy young guy, but I really open up if you take the time to get to know me. I'm a single dad who tries to save time when I can, but I'd like to thing that I have a romantic side and can take thing slow. You might even think of me as a real ladies man. I enjoy creating art and taking long walks on the beech."

I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

I don't know...going on a date with this guy would really be going out on a limb.
                    My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
                      This guys personals ad:

"Hi there. I'm a shy young guy, but I really open up if you take the time to get to know me.
                      *shudder*

That sounds exactly like how I used to open my online personals.

"Well, ergo cogitum daltitum e pluribus shut your piehole." -Mike Rowe

Comment

Quoth flybye023 View Post
                        I don't know...going on a date with this guy would really be going out on a limb.
                        Of course it'd be going out on a limb. I mean he's probably a bad date that you relish the moment that he leafs the table. I mean who would want to branch out and date a random guy from a comment card and possibly stick with. He's a huge sap too for doing such a thing. I mean that just stumps me and I want to find the root of this whole ask for a date by comment card thing.
                        The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
                          Of course it'd be going out on a limb. I mean he's probably a bad date that you relish the moment that he leafs the table. I mean who would want to branch out and date a random guy from a comment card and possibly stick with. He's a huge sap too for doing such a thing. I mean that just stumps me and I want to find the root of this whole ask for a date by comment card thing.
                          ArenaBoy, that was... urg... just... urg...

Congratulations, you managed to make even I, the Dude, go into shock.
                          ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                          And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
                            ArenaBoy, that was... urg... just... urg...

Congratulations, you managed to make even I, the Dude, go into shock.
                            Uh, thanks?
                            The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Working...
                            X