This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jacen View Post
    I'm assuming Better Business Bureau is the American consumer protection. Isn't it funny (And annoying and whatever) how some customers who "can do no harm" always threaten stores with the law? I mean, the manager has a right to kick anyone out
    Well, if I recall, the Better Business Bureau isn't actually a law type place. It's just a reporting place that keeps records of sorts on businesses...not actually any type of law place.

But you are correct, the establishment always maintains the right to refuse service to anyone. THAT is a law.
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

idrinkarum, no dirty looks from me, just two big thumbs way the hell up; in a world where kids are set to roam free by their non parents, i get a bit of my faith in humanity restored when i hear that there are people who do make them mind.

as for the losers who glare at you, they can pound sand for all eternity.

this wench was in need of more than just a tear down on her 'self rightgeousness' but in need of a touch of public humiliation 101.

'parent' is more than just a label, after all...
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Do the rules apply at home as well with these idiot parents?

When little Johnny trashes the house, and I mean shreds the curtains, sets the kitchen on fire, throws pots and pans at the windows, overflows the bathtub and decides to go for a ride in the washing machine, do these idiot parents STILL believe that he is a good kid that doesn't do any wrong?

Who do they blame THEN? The cat?
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
          Do the rules apply at home as well with these idiot parents?

When little Johnny trashes the house, and I mean shreds the curtains, sets the kitchen on fire, throws pots and pans at the windows, overflows the bathtub and decides to go for a ride in the washing machine, do these idiot parents STILL believe that he is a good kid that doesn't do any wrong?

Who do they blame THEN? The cat?
          In that case, I'm sure the parents still use the "hahaha--he's just a kid" excuse. I've always wondered, though, when does that period end for those people? Does it never end and then the kids just grow up to be entitlement wenches just because mommy and daddy never said no?

Comment

Suddenly I feel like watching the movie, "The Good Son." O.o
            "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
              Yeah, but think of the stories you'd get out of it! I wonder how many of these people follow up on their threats to call the BBB.
              "So yeah, I had this call today from some snobby bitchy lady. Claims that the store manager told them to leave after her son was caught playing with some guy's laptop. She's claiming that the store was being nasty to her. I file down the info, tell her that i will put it into the file. After she hangs up, I immediately file it in "File 13." Take "File 13" to the dumpster, and empty it out."

Comment

Working...
              X