Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now Kit has shown an unknown to now mean streak...

Thanks for the very delicate explanation, mjr. I'm not really all that precious, I do cat rescue and some of the common search words can lead me to places that should be saved for other uses.

Not to mention that I was imagining that a cream pie would actually be used in ways didn't involve eating or throwing somehow during the act, be it alone or with others. (come to think about it further, I can think of other bedroom uses that would include ingesting or throwing cream pie.) I think I'd better stop typing lest I get a mod warning for going NSFW in a family forum.

Back to Mr Hero, how was the pie? I once had a home-made chocolate silk pie that was called "better than sex cream pie". I have to say that it was a real contender.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
      ... celebrate all things citrusy at lemonparty.com
      Nevermind. I saw R. Plant and the boys opening for Vanilla Fudge in 1969.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Slave to the Phone View Post
        I do cat rescue and some of the common search words can lead me to places that should be saved for other uses.
        In that case...

It is the aftermath of "talking" and involves a "cat" covered in "Navy personnel". No "pies" were harmed during the act.
        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
        Save the Ales!
        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
          It is the aftermath of "talking" and involves a "cat" covered in "Navy personnel".
          How does chatting result in a mouser being covered in sailors?
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Showing up at a Navy base with a chattering Mauser will definitely get the Shore Police all over you.

Comment

Back to Mr Hero, how was the pie? I once had a home-made chocolate silk pie that was called "better than sex cream pie". I have to say that it was a real contender.
              I gave it a good home over the weekend. It was very delicious.
              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                Nevermind. I saw R. Plant and the boys opening for Vanilla Fudge in 1969.
                That seems to be several sorts of euphemism at once....
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                  That seems to be several sorts of euphemism at once....
                  Somebody's lemons got squeezed. Half the crowd left before the Fudge.

Comment

And now Kit has shown an unknown to now mean streak...
                    That's not mean. Mean is telling the kiddies that since they've been good,they can have a look at some furry friends they might like as pets...at xhamster
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Note to self: Expect NSFW from Dalesys. Expect NSFL and NSFS (not safe for sanity) from Kit-Genevra.
                      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Hey,the kids were promised little furry friends to look at.I believe that is what xhamster offers....

Comment

Well, I believe that a lot of the said hamsters have been shaved... (ouch!!)
                          “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
                          One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
                          The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Quoth Nunavut Pants View Post
                            Well, I believe that a lot of the said hamsters have been shaved... (ouch!!)
                            No, no, no...those are beavers...
                            Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Well, you know what they say about submarines: they're long and hard and full of seamen.

Comment

Working...
                              X