X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ten Stupid Criminals . . .

http://listverse.com/2010/07/16/10-t...criminal-acts/

Some of the stupidest things criminals have attempted.

I especially love #1 . . . I'm still
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Good list. #1 still has me laughing.
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

#1.....

Geez, I guess they weren't kidding about his abilites huh
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

LOL at #1. Who the hell is stupid enough to KNOWINGLY ATTACK Chuck Norris with knives? Holy CRAP that is funny. I also liked the pirates trying to attack the US Navy frigate that is packing enough firepower to sink them 500 times over.

Comment

#1 reminds me of http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/ lol
          "This job would be great if it wasn't for the f***** customers." - Randell 'Clerks'

Comment

Why would anyone take on a vessel specifically designed to plunk a whole load of lead downrange in the shortest amount of time possible? That's just plain stupid!
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

LMAO!!!

#1. Best ever. Also, holy shit!

Now before we go further, let us just go over a few of the particulars. All jokes aside, Chuck Norris truly does have the following black belts: 1st degree in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, 8th Degree Grandmaster in Tae Kwon Do, 9th degree in Jeet Kune Do under Bruce Lee and Lee’s best student, Dan Inosanto, 10th degree in Shito Ryu Karate, 10th degree in Tang Soo Do, 11th degree in Chun Kuk Do.

Comment

Working...
              X