X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was really hoping this was a joke

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Castlevania:_The_Movie

This, I love Castlevania but WTF? Castlevania is right up there in my top 5 game series, and now I have to shell out 10 something for a ticket to a movie that I'm just going to criticize the whole time I'm there. Who here can say that they've seen a video game based movie that DIDN'T suck, don't worry I'll wait.

*small note: this is just my very shocked response to finding this, please no Fratching-y stuff
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

I know what you mean...this sounds pretty good, though, hopefully they won't totally botch it.

I liked the fan made Megaman movie that came out a couple months ago. My husband says the Tales of Vesperia movie was really good. It wasn't American and it wasn't live-action so I'm notsure if that counts.

Comment

And now there's a rumor about a God of War movie.
      ......../\
      ....../__\
      ..../\...../\
      ../__\../__\

Comment

I like the "Resident Evil" movies and the Lara Croft movies were good.

Of course, this is the opinion of someone who hasn't played a video game since "Galaxian" was new. :-)
        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

A couple of years ago I heard there was a Metroid movie in the works, but it got canceled. Thank god for that, I would have been first in line to say exactly what's wrong with it, and all the mistakes and screw ups.
          ......../\
          ....../__\
          ..../\...../\
          ../__\../__\

Comment

Working...
          X