Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you'd let me speak in the first place...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you'd let me speak in the first place...

A car pulled up at the pump. SC got out and started talking to another guy (we'll call CM, for Cigarette Man, even though he looked nothing like the guy from the X-Files) who lit up a cigarette. I turned the pumps off for obvious reasons.

SC stood there waving at me for a bit. I pointed at CM and mimed smoking. SC stomped into the store.

SC: What the f**k? I've been coming here for ten years and you suddenly make me prepay?
    Me: No...
    SC: (interrupting) OK I'll take $70. *throws $70 on the counter, stomps out*

The pump still didn't work of course because it was still turned off because CM was still smoking.

SC: (returns to the store) I've pre-paid! What more do you want me to do?
    Me: We're not on the pre-pay system. I turned all the pumps off because your mate there is smoking.
    SC: It's not even lit!
    Me: Then why is smoke coming out of his mouth? Tell him to move about 6 feet away from all the pumps and I'll turn it on.
    SC: Why didn't you say that in the first place?

Umm... because you refused to listen or let me speak? As a side issue, if you were a regular customer like you claim I'd have seen you during the 8-9 months I've been working there.

Heaven forbid these customers actually have any damn sense of responsibility. People like this are pathetic.
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

Working...
    X