This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people mean no harm
    I always mean to be harmful. I want to infict intense, long-term psychological damage!

Or, maybe not ... depends on my mood at the time.
    "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Quoth marasbaras View Post
      I want to infict intense, long-term psychological damage!
      Sadistic tendencies? "Thank you sir, may I have another?"
      "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

First off, that's disgusting of her. No matter how comfortable you are with yourself and your knee-length boobs, you do not strut about in public or allow the public to see it. Blegh.

Also, I didn't see the point of mentioning that Terri was a lesbian... are you saying she would look or that she wouldn't care?

Comment

Quoth phoenix_rising View Post
          Also, I didn't see the point of mentioning that Terri was a lesbian... are you saying she would look or that she wouldn't care?
          Very likely that she wouldn't care.
          Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

I'm probably going to get yelled at for being sensitive and taking things too personal (as happens on all the forums I got to but...yea...)

It's been four pages and 34 messages talking about this woman's breasts and breasts in general in the not so nice of way. I understand that yes when we women get older gravity takes it toll, but can we please lay off this woman now?

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
              I thought it was mandatory to wear (your own) undergarments when trying on foundation garments, for hygenic reasons.
              Unless a woman is lactating I don't see how it's any different than trying on a shirt, hygiene-wise. (And I'm female, ftr.)
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                It's been four pages and 34 messages talking about this woman's breasts and breasts in general in the not so nice of way. I understand that yes when we women get older gravity takes it toll, but can we please lay off this woman now?
                Not yelling at you, just reminding. If you have a problem with a thread, report it. We've got a fairly extensive mod team here to take care of issues. Don't be afraid to use the report button.
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Yes I understand Broomjockey, I'll go back to my trying to ignore so I don't ruin anyone elses discussion. I swear some of the thread liks this are a accident scene...you just have to glance.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                    Yes I understand Broomjockey, I'll go back to my trying to ignore so I don't ruin anyone elses discussion. I swear some of the thread liks this are a accident scene...you just have to glance.
                    >_>
                    <_<
                    I know what you mean. But sometimes the natives are restless
                    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth marasbaras View Post
                      2. If legally aged women with nice breasts wish to expose them to me, who am I to say no?
                      I consider such events to fall in the realm of urban legends because they never happen to me.
                      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                        I consider such events to fall in the realm of urban legends because they never happen to me.
                        That, and the scripts for pron movies.
                        "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Working...
                        X