This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Brightglaive View Post
    Don't get me wrong... I am a man and enjoy seeing a nice set of "ladies".
    Sorry to threadjack, but reading that part of your post along with your avatar just made me giggle.

As for the original post; well, whether a person has perky, saggy or melonesq boobs, showing them off in public is not a good thing. Yes, everyone is too uptight, but we all have to live in this world together and the only thing to do is have respect for ourselves and each other. What if some pervert had passed by and decided to cop a feel? Yes, it could happen; there are people who'd still grab a granny even if you don't find it attractive, doesn't mean that no-one else does.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth fish3k1 View Post
      Although she may want to review indecency laws anyway - the law is still the law, even when it's wrong.

actually my city says a woman can go topless, and it's no more indecent that a man being topless(they have boobs too some of em)-YAY!!!!!

Personally I don't care who sees mine-however my husband-yeah I can see eye gouging occurring.....*

*meaning of course anyone looking at mine would have their eyes forceable removed by him-Scorpios can be very jealous
      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth Retail Associate View Post
        Funny, I thought exposing yourself in public was illegal.
        Nope. Definately legal. You should try it sometime. Just take a piece of clothing off and pretend like nothings wrong <.< Seriously through... wtf? She does realize the whole reason why there are doors on fitting rooms right?... I know that if any young children saw her, it'd definately be a crime.
        MMO Addicts group

Comment

In response to the question about another fitting room, yes there is another fitting room but it isn't wheelchair/mart cart accessible. I admit I was in a state of shock after seeing that door coming down on the woman not knowing if she would be alright and then I was immediately distracted by Dale and his request for a UPC.

It all happened so fast that I failed to offer an alternative. Unfortunately, I messed up there. I also didn't know until returning to the fitting room that she could stand/walk.

Didn't mean to cause an uproar. I just thought it was humorous (after the fact) and wanted to share.

Retail Haiku:
          Depression sets in.
          The hellhole is calling me ~
          I don't want to go.

Comment

Anyone remember Roseanne? She described her bra size as "36 long".

Try to imagine THAT image popping up in your dreams tonight.

Comment

Quoth InsuranceGuru View Post
              I tend to agree. And after you've had a child/children it's a whole different ball game. After you've had umpteen strangers watch you give birth, your sense of modesty kind of goes away after that.

My theory: You either have them or you've seen them.

Even so: Uh, ick.

Agreed --- Also it is only those blessed with superior genetics that get to stay perpetually perky---nearly all of us start to head south at some point, especially after having a kid or two.
              Tamezin

Comment

My attitude is this.

Working is retail is such mind-numbing drudgery most of the time, so incredibly boring that I look at situations like this as a Gift From God/The Universe/Mother Nature/Zarquon the Space God.

I probably would have made a big deal about it, too, seeing as to what mode my mind would have been in (re, Retail Droid ), but afterwards, I would have thought, in Reality (remember that?) it's really not a big thing

The Bullseye makes you a little crazy sometimes, but when you leave those automatic doors, things become clear again.

(P.S: Gravity. Big boobs know the theory better than little ones.)
                Last edited by Can I Help Your A$$?; 05-08-2008, 05:53 PM. Reason: Boobs

Comment

The only thing I have a problem understanding is how she had the strength to wrassle the door out of the fitting room to prop it up outside to block the opening. "Old lady in a mart cart" does not invoke a vision of muscles...
                  Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Primer, have you ever been really determined to do something and nothing but nothing and no one but no one was going to get in your way?

That sounds about how this woman was acting.
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Barefootgirl View Post
                      If she'd been dancing around, swinging her "ladies" around and whacking passers-by with 'em while singing Eskimo Nell at the top of her voice, it would not have been a pleasant scene
                      Ohhh BFG this is so good I'd turn it into my signature. But I'd have to delete all including my first line which I always keep and always will... otherwise you'd be quoted down there already
                      I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

The topic title reminded me of this video:
                        http://www.gamepapa.com/play/Grooving_Granny

Comment

I thought it was mandatory to wear (your own) undergarments when trying on foundation garments, for hygenic reasons. The OP said the customer was trying on bras, and her "ladies" were bare - pass the at the thought of the hygene violation
                          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                            I thought it was mandatory to wear (your own) undergarments when trying on foundation garments, for hygenic reasons. The OP said the customer was trying on bras, and her "ladies" were bare - pass the at the thought of the hygene violation
                            A couple of things: You are to keep your own undergarments on when you're trying on groinal underwear.

As for bras, there is just no point whatsoever of trying on a bra with a bra already on. First off, any bra that fit over another bra would be too loose without it. Secondly, there's no way to tell if a bra will give the right lift and coverage if you've got something on already. You'd be just as well off closing your eyes and pointing to a random bra with the right size markings.

^-.-^
                            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Two things:

1. I'm glad I'm not a woman. I wouldn't want to have to try on bras that others had already worn. There are many other reasons, but this one is related to the OP.

2. If legally aged women with nice breasts wish to expose them to me, who am I to say no?
                              "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Quoth Retail Associate View Post
                                Didn't mean to cause an uproar. I just thought it was humorous (after the fact) and wanted to share.
                                [/COLOR]
                                You're okay with me. One thing you have to accept about posting here (or anywhere for that matter) is that people will come back at you with their thoughts and opinions and they may or may not agree with yours....which is fine. The nice thing about this site is that the majority of the people mean no harm and if they post something that seems harmful - its not up for long.
                                "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X