This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops, I forgot something!

I'm a master craftsman because I assemble RTA furniture at my job on occasion.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
      Or saying you're a photo editor and you use photoshop.

Uh, honey, we DO use photoshop. Adobe Photoshop is a professional program that can run you anywhere for $500-$1000 depending on the version used. Being able to successfully use that, along with Adobe Illustrator, is a requirement for graduation for my degree (Digital Media Design). Being a student, I use Adobe Photoshop Elements, which only costs $80, all the same just minus some of the filters.
      "I, too, am saddened by the lack of hookers in this thread." -LingualMonkey

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
        Sure, why not? You should put that on your name tag.

Actually, "sous chef" sounds even better
        I have to get upstairs at work and borrow the name tag machine for a while.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Nakajo View Post
          Uh, honey, we DO use photoshop. Adobe Photoshop is a professional program that can run you anywhere for $500-$1000 depending on the version used. Being able to successfully use that, along with Adobe Illustrator, is a requirement for graduation for my degree (Digital Media Design). Being a student, I use Adobe Photoshop Elements, which only costs $80, all the same just minus some of the filters.
          I know. At one time, I was in a digital video degree program many moons ago...One of my instructors ran his own graphic design company. He stated there were many people who had come to him looking for a job whose only experience was Corell Draw and Photoshop - but I think I have the program name wrong because he was not referring to Adobe Photoshop. I was in an Adobe class until I dropped it and switched degree plans.
          "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
            That's like saying you're a graphic designer and the software you use is Corel draw. Or saying you're a photo editor and you use photoshop.
            Err....uh...mrrr.

*Goes to fix resume*

Comment

I wish I could think of the name of the program my instructor told me to clear up the air - it wasn't Adobe Photoshop he was referring to....

I'll have to look it up somehow. Whatever it was, it was not a program that designers use -

I apologize if I offended anyone.
              "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                If she's a media consultant, am I an assistant chef?
                I get away with Kitchen Manager on my CV from when I was working at the care home. Of course I was the only person who worked the kitchen full time
                Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. Dr Cox - Scrubs

Comment

Working...
                X