This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not vindictive so I don't intend to try for the death penalty

I am however completely enraged by this nasty bitch SC I encountered today. The SC came on my till and ignored all attempts I made to talk to her; wish I didn't have to try to talk to nasty, affected bitches who obviously have massive sticks up their butts, but sadly it's in my job description. She also gave me a vicious glare when I offered to help her with her packing. When she was done, she said, "I'd like your till number," and flounced off.

I knew she was going to complain; however, I didn't know just how many lies she was going to tell about me. She told Customer Services that I'd thrown her shopping down (which I never do; and have green scored observations to back me up) and been rude to her (again, lie; unless she feels that since I didn't roll out the red carpet for her that was rude) and that she wanted further action taken.

Well sorry, SC, but my supervisor believes me and thinks that you're a lying, stuck up fantasist who was having a bad day and trying to get a poor cashier into trouble. He assured me that if she backed up her complaint with a letter, it would be filed straight into the bin. I will never understand just what makes SCs think that they have a right to go whining to Customer Services and tell all sorts of nasty lies. I can only hope that karma bites her in the arse and she gets a similar experience at whatever job she does.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Red Dwarf inspired topic title? (1st Episode, about Lister landing on rimmers toe being classed as mutiny)

You should get me to come in undercover and then I'll let loose with all the nasty things that you want to say but would get in trouble if you did.
    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Chances are she or her husband has a desk job (no offence intended to those with desk jobs) and looks at those who do manual labor the same way noblemen used to look at peasents. Seriously hated these types. If you ask them to move aside a bit so you could sweep the aisle they would get all pissy at having to move 3 inches and give you a speech on how they pay our checks. Another reason I am no longer a janitor.

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
        Red Dwarf inspired topic title? (1st Episode, about Lister landing on rimmers toe being classed as mutiny)
        Correct. Have a cookie.

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
        You should get me to come in undercover and then I'll let loose with all the nasty things that you want to say but would get in trouble if you did.
        Oh, I would love that. XD You could stand by my till and whenever you see someone like this, just give them a good telling off.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
          I can only hope that karma bites her in the arse and she gets a similar experience at whatever job she does.
          That ought to teach her some humility. I'm at a loss as to what she expected. Does this happen every time she goes shopping? How on earth does she expect to be treated? Since she lied about you and didn't tell the truth about what was wrong I can only go WTF was her problem?

How does she live on this earth if cashiers doing their jobs offend her so much? She should just stay home and never leave the house.
          It's been a long, long, long, long time...

Comment

The SC came on my till and ignored all attempts I made to talk to her
            This was where you were rude, obviously. You are clearly a mere peasant and so far beneath her royal personage that you have no right to even attempt to engage her in conversation. Next time make sure you have that red carpet ready and don't forget to curtsy.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Correct. Have a cookie.

Oh, I would love that. XD You could stand by my till and whenever you see someone like this, just give them a good telling off.
              I have all the episodes and have watched them a thousand times, so if you name a RD quote, I can pretty much know which episode and what scene it's from. Oh and the proper quote is "However, I'm not a vindictive man, so I don't intend to apply for the death penalty." Incidentally, the title of that episode is The End (Kinda Ironic for the first episode of a series, nay an entire show) *Starts to sing "Ganymede and Titan, yes sir I've been around, but there aint no place, in the whole of spaaaaaace like that good old titan town, oh Lunar City Seven"*

Or I could invite my mums cousin along, she's a biker (almost a stereotypical kinda biker, bit of a rough 'un) and doesn't take shit from anyone, and has a glare that can kill small animals and children and she also can lipread so they wouldnt' be able to get away with muttering something about her under their breath.
              Last edited by RayvenQ; 05-11-2008, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Correct again, but cuz I'm not a man, I couldn't use the full quote. XD So I adapted it somewhat.
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Correct again, but cuz I'm not a man, I couldn't use the full quote. XD So I adapted it somewhat.
                  Ah but you could be a (wo)man :P

Or you could say that you're a man, but you'd be lying about it, thusly you'd be lying about not applying for the death penalty

Comment

There's some stuff seriously wrong with people if they go to Customer Service to complain about stuff that has never happened. The world is coming to a rather nasty end, I must say.

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
                    Correct. Have a cookie.
                    Oh my gourd, I love you two. <3
                    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Lace was probably lucky and saw RD when it first came out, too ... you can tell she's a Brit from her slang for "garbage can".

I was forced to watch RD on PBS during pledge drives.

I think my favorite RD scene is when Cat is prancing through the ship spraying things saying "That's mine ... and that's mine ..." Also from The End.
                      "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

I did indeed. I have all the series on DVD, save the last two which fell a little flat, methinks. I also love that bit in series 4, Meltdown, where Rimmer's droning on and on telling his Risk story and unaware that he's boring people to death. XD "Ah, but you don't know what I did with the dice. For all you know, I could have jammed them up his nose, headbutted him, and they could have blasted out of his ears!"

There's some stuff seriously wrong with people if they go to Customer Service to complain about stuff that has never happened. The world is coming to a rather nasty end, I must say.
                        Dare I say I hope the SC does, too?
                        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Dare I say I hope the SC does, too?
                          That you may.
                          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

*yays, and goes to search up said Risk clip* XD
                            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth olstar18 View Post
                              Chances are she or her husband has a desk job (no offence intended to those with desk jobs) and looks at those who do manual labor the same way noblemen used to look at peasents. Seriously hated these types. If you ask them to move aside a bit so you could sweep the aisle they would get all pissy at having to move 3 inches and give you a speech on how they pay our checks. Another reason I am no longer a janitor.
                              Once I was page do clean up a spill, a broken glass jar of spaghetti sauce. I approach the spill withe the janitors cart. I see a customer standing over the spill just looking at products. I politely ask the "lady" to move so I can clean the spill as it is not safe to have her standing over it. In return I get this..

SC: Young man, your little brain has no clue ho much money I make. (SC pushes he glasses to the end of her nose) I make more in one hour than you will make in you life. I'm the custoemr I can and will do what ever i want, you can not stop me. You are my servant. Get me a manger. assuming you can do that much.
                              ME: I can not leave the spill, company policy. You can go to the custoemr service desk to speak to one.
                              SC: so you are dumb. I knew it.

I see another employee hand have them get the spill and run off to call MOD before SC can. MOD tells me to take the carriage to the back shop area. I later learned MOD had dealt with Sc when she made another employee cry. The MOD decide that if she wanted to continue to shop she would have to start from scratch. she left but called corp. about 8 times to complain about us. Thankfully corp did not cave to her demands.

Comment

Working...
                              X