This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth mattm04 View Post
    SC: Young man, your little brain has no clue ho much money I make. (SC pushes he glasses to the end of her nose) I make more in one hour than you will make in you life. I'm the custoemr I can and will do what ever i want, you can not stop me. You are my servant. Get me a manger. assuming you can do that much.
    Um, if she makes that much money, why is she doing the menial chore of shopping for basic necessities for herself? I doubt her bank account is full of money but it sounds like she's full of something else.
    "You are the dumbest smart person I have ever met in my life!" Will Smith, 'I, Robot'.

"You LOSE! Good day, sir!" Gene Wilder, 'Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory'.

Comment

Quoth marasbaras View Post
      I think my favorite RD scene is when Cat is prancing through the ship spraying things saying "That's mine ... and that's mine ..." Also from The End.
      (Sprays a circle on the floor) "And that bit is yours, but ALLL the rest is MINE"

Comment

Quoth gerund View Post
        (Sprays a circle on the floor) "And that bit is yours, but ALLL the rest is MINE"
        Cat: Fish!
        Vending Machine: Today's fish is Trout Ala Creme, Enjoy your meal.
        Cat: I will *slides off*

Or in Confidence and Paranoia

"I'm gonna eat you little chickee, I'm gonna eat you little chickee, I'm gonna eat you little chick-" *throws chicken off table, goes after it, slaps it and puts it on plate "Uh Uh too slow chicken marango, too slow for this kitty."
        I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth Snowbird View Post
          Um, if she makes that much money, why is she doing the menial chore of shopping for basic necessities for herself? I doubt her bank account is full of money but it sounds like she's full of something else.
          Yeah, really. If she were really all that, she'd have someone to do her shopping for her.

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
          "I'm gonna eat you little chickee, I'm gonna eat you little chickee, I'm gonna eat you little chick-" *throws chicken off table, goes after it, slaps it and puts it on plate "Uh Uh too slow chicken marango, too slow for this kitty."
          "I'm gonna eat you little fishie... I'm gonna eat you little fishie... I'm gonna eat you little fishie... 'Cause I like eatin' fish!" *pounce*

Poor Cat... you can't go eating Lister's fake fish!

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth mattm04 View Post
            SC: Young man, I make more in one hour than you will make in you life.
            Unless she's seen your paycheck, there's no way she would know that. Pay earnings are supposed to be confidential.
            My Fanfic Page
            My Fiction Page
            My Social Group
            My Pet Social Group
            My You Tube Channel

Comment

She sounds like some of the people who post on PFB justifying their rudeness towards waitstaff and shop assistants.

Haven't heard a thing back; guess the SC either bottled out or someone told her what a jackass she was when she got home.
              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
              X