This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'd be mad if you had to pay for that

So I was buying groceries an hour or two ago, and we're standing there looking at something and this lady's little girl has this basketball, and she's, of course, bouncing it nonstop. Annoying in it's own right.

This lady and girl are standing by the fish tanks in the pets department. Little girl is bouncing this ball close to/kind of up against said fish tanks.

1. Make your child stop this annoying behavior
    2. If she busts those tanks, you're going to be pissed when the store makes you pay for it.
    3. Number 2 would never actually happen. I'm sure management would apologize for getting her child wet, and give her a gift card or something.
    Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Ooo....that makes my blood boil! Not too mention the poor fishies that would suffer if all of a sudden they are out of water and a home! All because little entitlement devil wants to bounce her ball in the store!
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

So what happened? Curious minds must know.

I'm guessing that they just left the pet area while the girl kept bouncing the ball, then she dropped it on the floor in the cereal aisle because she got distracted by the Fruit Loops.
      "...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?!" ~ Kalga

"DO NOT ENRAGE THE MIGHTY SKY DRAGON." ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

I'm hoping she found a drawing pin point up somewhere and bounced her ball right into it...
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Incidences like this makes me wish I was a manager, so I can be mean to the idiots.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I'd have given the brat an earful about bouncing the ball against the fishtanks. That's like pounding your head with a hammer (if you were the fishies). OW to the max.
            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth Aramika View Post
              So what happened? Curious minds must know.
              I don't know. I walked away before I had to beat up a mom and her daughter in public.

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
              Incidences like this makes me wish I was a manager, so I can be mean to the idiots.
              Me too!
              Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Working...
              X