This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I failed to do what I was told its your fault

So I just got my first crazy call in 4 months since leaving comcast.

CL - Responsibility? Whats that
    Me - Your bored rep
    M - Employees manager who is not involved in the conversation but the notes
    OE - Original Rep

Me: Thank you for contacting the Help Desk, this is Darrien may I have your Employee ID number?
    CL - *Gives number*
    Me: Now who am I speaking with?
    CL - CL
    Me - Now CL, what can I do for you?
    CL - *mumbles+talks to fast*
    Me - I am sorry, can you repeat that?
    CL - Proceeds to talk about a current ticket which I find
    Me - I see the ticket, now give me a moment to find out why it was closed and you needing it reopened.
    - a whole 5 seconds as it was plainly obvious when I saw the notes -
    Notes on the Ticket: Your request has been sent to M. If M is unable to approve, please have your manager send me an email at email@something.com approving your request to attend Contract Basics with the date. Thanks
    Me - It says here based on the notes that you are to have your manager mail OE *slowly gives email* and make sure M says in the email that you are approved to take this course along with the date.
    CL - Speedy rant about that shes trying to take this class and its not her fault its not working and in the end says this that worries me despite the notes.
    CL - I am going to have to speak to my Manager about this! *click*

I quickly sent an email to management regarding this incase it comes back to bite me. I am sorry but how is your inability to follow directions somehow my fault? She said also that she has full intention on showing up for the class, however your not allowed to go if your NOT on the list
    Never Underestimate the Element of Surprise - Odo, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Captain John Rourke(Clear Skies) - Ah, yes. another Black Bird. Are they free with cereal now or something?

Of course, this person is a SC. In this case SC stands for Sucky Co-irker.

Which means if it's logical, it's not allowed. Naturally, it's your fault.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
    X