This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so incredibly happy right now!

I found out that I'm going to be an auntie back in March, but my brother and sister-in-law decided they didn't want to know the gender. Well today they went for a scan and decided they couldn't wait, so they decided to find out.

I'm going to have a nephew

He's due on the 9th December. I'm not a winter person at all but I have never been so eager for the summer to end so that I can meet the newest addition to the family.

We're all so excited! I just had to share the news!

Don't forget to post pics when the baby arrives!
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Thank you XCashier. I'm sure there will be plenty of pics lol. I'm going to be the proud auntie after all! Can't wait to show him off

Comment

Tell them to wait until December 12. That's my birthday. :-)
        Congrats Auntie!
        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Hehe well considering that most babies I know of are over-due just lately, he could just arrive on your birthday. Also, babies in my family do tend to not want to come out. My mum was due on the 6th April and arrived on the 26th! My brother was over but only by a few days or so, and I was two weeks late. I'm still baffled over my mum though. But according to my nan and grandad, great auntie and everyone else, it's absolutely true.

Comment

The running joke in my family is that my mom kept getting better: my older sister was two weeks late, I was a week late, and my little sister was four days late.

Odd twist to the above: I just found out a few years ago that the date I was supposed to be born on, my mother's original due date, was the birthday of the grandfather I was named after. Kinda cool.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Ahh Congrats. I have 3 boys. One was late by two weeks. He was 8 lbs. born dec 27th. His brother was 5 weeks early was born December 12th and THEIR brother was due dec 7th and was born 9 weeks early on October 8th.

Comment

Working...
              X