This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dr. actually listened.

About a year ago I talked about a not that great experience I had with a dr at the practice I saw:
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...d.php?t=107847

Since I did like this practice, I decided to give it another try, but with a different doctor. I will say I only saw this one Dr. during one appointment so far, but I think she is awesome.

Before evening examining me, she just sits there and spend a good ten minutes talking to me about anything that is bothering me, to the point where I bring up some minor things. This is such a change from the Dr I saw last year, who wouldn't even let me get a word it.

It should be mentioned that I have PCOS, which puts me at a higher risk for developing type 2 diabetes, and I do have a monitor at home. My old Dr seemed to dismiss my concerns, but this new Dr listened, and was willing to discuss ways to lesson this risk.

She also pointed out that a previous lab test showed that I did have elevated fasting glucose, something my previous Dr never mentioned.

I really hope this Dr stays at this practice, and am glad I found one willing to listen.

Off topic: This office just changed software, so now I can log in online and actually look at my lab result values, which I think is awesome.
    Last edited by JPD; 09-09-2015, 02:26 AM. Reason: Fixing broken link
Working...
X