This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
    Nah. . . . reality series for sure! Call it Penn Tow. Maybe you could feature your driver Twitch!

If they're gonna feature Twitch, I'd never miss an episode.
    At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Nah. . . . reality series for sure! Call it Penn Tow. Maybe you could feature your driver Twitch!
      Twitch would definitely be a feature of the show. Heck, they could have special segments with their own title cards, "Twitch Vs ___" just like Arga's posts about him.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

If I'm a business shopping for a towing company, I'd give bonus points to the one with the most complaints about how ruthless, fast, and mean the towing company is.

ka-ching!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
          Twitch would definitely be a feature of the show. Heck, they could have special segments with their own title cards, "Twitch Vs ___" just like Arga's posts about him.
          That would be simply EPIC

Wonder if there could be a crossover episode with South Beach Tow. Put Twitch and Bernice together in a truck for a shift and see what happens.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Wonder if there could be a crossover episode with South Beach Tow. Put Twitch and Bernice together in a truck for a shift and see what happens.
            Sounds like a recipe for the beginning of the Apocalypse!

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
              Sounds like a recipe for the beginning of the Apocalypse!
              Sure it would . . . for the idiots that can't/won't park where they're supposed to.

Wonder if Twitch can flip a Smart Car like Bernice?
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Sure it would . . . for the idiots that can't/won't park where they're supposed to.

Wonder if Twitch can flip a Smart Car like Bernice?
                Considering that Arga (or one of his colleagues) once threatened to stand a sucktomer's car on end if he tried to drive it out without paying the fee, I feel confident in saying Twitch could flip a dump truck if he needed to.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I watched a few clips of "South Beach Tow" on YouTube.

One thing I don't get is why they leave the passenger side door unlocked.

Even if the show is faked, based on what Arga says, I could see a lot of these scenarios happening.

So why keep the passenger door unlocked (if you even really do)?
                  Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Working...
                  X