This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Nunavut Pants View Post
    Heh. If you're obsessed with little tiny cars, you start to get very creative when you have to move things...

Let's see. A full-size dressing table with mirror. Bought at an antiques store; the guy said "I'll wait here until you pull your truck around."

!!
    I transported so much big stuff on the inside and on top of a 1984 Toyoda Tercel 3 door (a big aunware on the roof and a 5 drawer dresser inside 300 miles) , a 1980 Datsun B210 various pieces of furniture me and the now Ex bought from the thrift store and received as gifts or bought 2d hand.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

One day I was helping my mom and we were at the restaurant wholesaler. 100-pound cases of potatoes, flats of cleaning supplies, rice cookers that can handle 50 cups at a time, gallons of tomato paste, that sort of thing. No resale/food service license, not getting in. Their "shopping carts" are double-decker U-boats and it's not uncommon to see customers wrestling two of them at a time.

One brave soul had a Smart car and managed to Tetris a U-boat's worth of product in (with our help, but they did do it). I think even the store manager came out to take a photo of that feat.
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
      X