This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oops, think I might have just been a sucky customer

ok, just got a call from a company who have been calling our house every day for two weeks, sometimes three or four times a day.

My Fiancee hurt herself at work a little while back, and she's been contemplating claiming, yesterday, a guy called when she was out at work, I told him she was out, he then said "She made an appointment for 6o clock with us" I told him "I'm sorry, but she had to work"

I later asked her about this appointment, which she had no idea about.

Fast forward to abotu 5 minutes ago, phone rings, it's the same guy

"Is xxxxx in"

"No, I'm afraid she's at work"

"Do you know when she'll be in"

"No" (The truth, I didn't think to ask her what time she's finishing at tonight)

"Well, she made appointments with us and has not kept any of them, do you know if she's still going to follow this up"

"Even if I did, I'm not the customer, you shouldn't be looking for information from me, she's the one making the claim"

"We only work til 5 and we have to work to those hours, we can't work over them"

So why are they calling at 6:50 PM

"Listen, she's not in, have you got that, she's not in" (said slowly the second time, as if to a child)

"Well..."

"Goodbye"

so what do you think, was I sucky?

Not at all.

As a matter of fact, they are probably not even supposed to go as far as they did talking to a third party about personal business.

Comment

Not sucky, just frustrated. Could he leave a number to be reached at. You know, during HIS business hours.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

I dont think you were sucky.My son injured himself a while back and somehow these claims companies found out about it and it got to the point of not being able eat a evening meal in peace without them phoning about making a claim.
        "Light a fire for someone and he will be warm all day,
        set light to someone and he will be warm for the rest of his life" Sir Samuel Vimes

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.

Comment

Working...
        X