This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *insert angry text here* Annoying Customer

So, i work at a pint shop, i don't do much painting myself yet, but i have to get the cars ready for paint atleast, today was my last day before vacation! yaaay!

Now, rewind a few months, we got in a old Mitsubishi Spacewagon, it had been crashed, so it had been fixed using his insurance.
    Nothing special with this! we painted the parts that had been fixed, and sent the car away...
    Now it started...
    Few days later, the guy comes to pick the car up, aparrently, the guys having fixed the damage, weren't done yet, but the people at the desk, thought it were done, so customer came t pick up a unfinished car, complaints were thrown, and as a EW, the customer, as usual, got the manager to agree to fixing it again...
    Now, we get a use backdoor, which is supposed to go on it, as the old one weren't good enaugh for the customer.

I'm washing the used part, as it's used.. and dirty, and dented, why they keep insisting on used parts.. is beyond me...
    The customer comes in while i'm washing it, and marking the dents to fix them, inspecting the door, looking inside it, then starts complaining...
    The inside of the door, that you'll never ever look at again once it's on the car, was dirty! and rusty too! we found a flashlight and peeked inside, and had to explain to him that the dirt/rust, was just something they put on to prevent rust, and he finally left.

We got paint on the door, and it looked like it was new! it was put on the car, and the old pos looks brand new now! all nicely polished up.

Nope... on our last weekend before vacation, we get the car back in, it looks like crap, aparrantly, nothinf was good enaugh, they had cut off the whole rear fender/quarterpanel, inside and outside, and welded on more dented used parts (figures) because the old one weren't good enaugh...
    IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS BRAND NEW!! and he still found reason to complain?!
    and now, thursday on the last week in work, he comes in with the car looking like it was welded together by blind multiple amputees using their mouth to hold the welding gun, and expects it done by friday!

Now, this week, a heatwave came over us, it's frikkin' hot! and we get that junk of a car delivered again, this one customer, is making me develop a unnatural hate for Mitsubishi Spacewagon, I'm actually proud we managed to make it look like a car.... AGAIN! by today, we worked our hindquarters off, in this bloody heat, sweating like walking fountains, if he complains this time, with something that isn't actually broken... i'll probably snap.

And this is why the t-shirt i'm wearing right now, makes sense "You can't have Manslaughter without Laughter"
    i'd probably laugh manically as i tried to shove his car up where the sun don't shine, until the headlights blind people when he opens his huge mouth to complain again.
    Rawr

*sigh* Some people just want something to complain about.

Side note, having nothing to do with the topic, I love your icon. Have loved it for a while now. I occasionally confuse my friends by saying "I'm a tiger... I CLIIIIIIMB!"

Comment

Quoth Skandranon View Post
      *sigh* Some people just want something to complain about.

Side note, having nothing to do with the topic, I love your icon. Have loved it for a while now. I occasionally confuse my friends by saying "I'm a tiger... I CLIIIIIIMB!"
      yep, complaining seems like a hobby to some people, it's like they can't have a good day, unless they stalk some business which have a poor guy trapped, having to be nice towards him, the allmighty customer of mighty mightyness and five quarters of awesomeness, where he can make completely over the top demands, flailing arms and other appendages, while their foul breath nearly choke you to death with the strong odor of cigarettes, and socks that he smoked just before heading out, old socks.. that ain't been washed in atleast five years, he's been saving them for just this occasion.
      They will demand supervisors and owners, claiming bad service if you happen to sneeze, or for some reason dared grow a beard in his godly presence, oooooh.. and you're in for it if you've got long hair! you're unfit for work, in his world, only women have long hair, just so he won't slap a man on the ass by accident.

now, for the guy with the Mitsubishi, aparrently he's going to give the car to the shop next to us, where he brought it to have it fixed, as a swap to have to pay less for a new car... THEN WHY DID HE PUT US THROUGH ALL THIS STUFF?! *rips hair out and runs in circles*

as for the avatar, it's awesome, hehe, i love it, hence using it, and confusing friends is always fun!
      Rawr

Comment

Quoth Skandranon View Post
        I second that. I actually have to pause on any of your posts to watch the animation all the way through. Curse you!
        "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
        X