Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we have a max of 3 items, but it isn't enforced really. we are understaffed and way too busy. im not complaining about those people who ask if they can bring 4 or so items in. im always ok with that. my problem is when ppl contribute to the 5873498758924789372896789768957346978946 items of clothing we have to get out of the dressing rooms every night.
    I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Fitting Room at TJ Maxx wasn't too bad, but we made the customers bring ALL of their clothing out of the rooms and back to us, so we could re-count all of it. It really cut down on the messes. I would generally rehang everything that was given to me, because I wanted to make sure it was done right before it went out on the floor.
      "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
      Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

This is why I mostly buy clothing through catalogs. There is like 1 store that I will actually try stuff on at and I always hang the clothes back up and even put them back on the right rack (and yes, it's the correct place, not some random part of the store). If I get clothes at any other store I'll buy it, take it home, and return it if it doesn't fit.
        Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

You're lucky it was only six items. At the department store where I used to work, they introduced a new fitting room policy regarding the amount of items one could take in. The tags you gave to the customer were numbered up to nine, but you were expected to mix and match tags for the customer, making the amount one could take in there pretty ridiculous.

For example, there were three of each tag, so technically, a customer could come along, take the three #9 tags and just stroll in with 27 items. Or three #9's and two #8's and try out 43 items. Or...

Yeeeeah, you get the picture. And of course the person on duty got bitched at if there was a lot of thieving during their shift. Not pleasant AT ALL. -_-

Comment

No, a two piece swim suit doesn't count as one, it counts as two.
            Seriously? I don't understand that. If they are part of the set and on the same hanger, then I would assume they are one item. I would also consider a pantsuit or a skirt suit or a man's suit to be one item. It's a set!

Comment

Working...
            X