Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does an old fart need glitter glue?

This customer is the reason I absolutely hate being the youngest manager in the store. Btw, I'm in my earlier twenties, but look a few years older.

T: My awesome cashier
    Me:
    Sc:

T pages me to the front. I get up there just in time for this....

Sc: I AM THE FUCKING CUSTOMER! I AM ALWAYS RIGHT! WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING MANAGER??
    Me: Right here, sir. What seems to be the problem?
    Sc: YOU?? YOU'RE THE MANAGER??
    Me:...... Yes, sir. How may I help you?
    Sc: YOU AREN'T THE MANAGER! LOOK AT YOU! WHAT ARE YOU, FUCKING TWELVE???
    *Storms out of the store*

Me: uhhh.....
    T: He was mad because we were out of glitter glue. He told me that we had some in the back room and when I told him we didn't, he got pissed and started yelling.
    Me: Wha- -, we have glitter glue on the shelf.....
    T: I know....
    Last edited by Plankton78; 09-28-2014, 07:42 AM.
    No ma'am. I'm sorry, I cannot control the temperature. We're in hell, that's why.

I AM THE FUCKING CUSTOMER! I AM ALWAYS RIGHT! WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING MANAGER??
    (1) Who cares? (2) Absolutely WRONG (3) Calling the cops to remove your disruptive ass.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I think you misunderstood him. He didn't need glitter glue; he needed something to remove the glitter glue from his ass.

Comment

He was mean. There's no need to shout and swear just because a shop is sold out of something. I used to get annoyed customers when we were sold out of something, but nothing as extreme as this.

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
          I think you misunderstood him. He didn't need glitter glue; he needed something to remove the glitter glue from his ass.
          Makes perfect sense!! Why didn't I realize this before?
          No ma'am. I'm sorry, I cannot control the temperature. We're in hell, that's why.

Comment

Laughing out loud here. What a jackass. The caveat is, wait until you're old and see how young everyone else looks.

When I was a young whippersnapper, if we wanted glitter in our glue we had to sprinkle it in ourselves.

Comment

You guys knew I'd wander over to this one eventually. It's that time of year again, and the word "glitter" is in the title
              Quoth Plankton78 View Post
              I AM ALWAYS RIGHT!
              If you feel the need to say it...you're not.
              WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING MANAGER??
              This is NOT that sort of store...That's down the road a few blocks...
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
                ... glitter glue from his ass.
                That was some hot date he had!
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I wonder if it's denial that makes some old farts get so angry at young (well, youngER) people? As in they don't want to admit that yes, someone 30 years your junior at this point is STILL old enough to vote, get a beer, run for public office, etc?

It would certainly explain why they seem to have a hate on for anyone between 3 and 90.
                  - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
                    I wonder if it's denial that makes some old farts get so angry at young (well, youngER) people?
                    That could be part of it, but I suspect these people were jerks all their lives. They just get worse as they get older because they know nobody's going to clean their clocks like in their younger days.
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

"Why certainly, Sir. We have the glitter glue right here. Now, hold still while I glue your filthy mouth shut."
                      Here Mr Customer, let me pull that out of my arse for you!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                        but I suspect these people were jerks all their lives.
                        Granny used to love to "sing" this back in the day... What can I say? She was fun.

~ You were an asshole this morning, you're an asshole, tonight -- I got an idea, you've been an asshole, all your life ~
                        Last edited by EricKei; 09-28-2014, 05:45 PM.
                        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                          You guys knew I'd wander over to this one eventually. It's that time of year again, and the word "glitter" is in the title
                          Yes indeed. I've been waiting for the related announcement.
                          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                            Yes indeed. I've been waiting for the related announcement.
                            That should be coming soon to a forum near you . . .
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Bwhahaha. I love you guys for this. Now. Only to speculate how he got glitter glue up his rear end.

Comment

Working...
                              X