Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't cater to my demands and tell me what I want to hear, then clearly you just don't know how businesses should be run.

Comment

I love it when SC's get owned! That was great

Comment

Quoth Eben56 View Post
        Here, it is entirely upon merit. Ie, a customer and his issue may be elevated to corp, but there has to be extenuating circumstances. Is someone else chasing the job? Is it a very large job?

Corporate absolutely will NOT override a normal decision. If we have an issue with it, we will take it up with the DM later. The customer must never be shown disunity. It will bite you in ass later.
        Thank goodness!!!! Finally(!!!) a company where the managment has a backbone and doesn't cave to SCs. Eben56 your company is one in a million!!!

My father also tests backflow preventers. He's the cross connections coordinator for the city he lives in and is active in UAPMO and IAPMO. So I understand everything you're talking about here......LOL.
        You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take,and statistically speaking, 99% of the shots you do take.

Pirates Vs. Ninjas. Which would you choose? http://s1.darkpirates.com/c.php?uid=40174

Comment

Working...
        X