This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Bitch Ever

I had just gotten on my register at the Bread Co. today and called over a customer from the Bakery line. The lady has three large cups, one has iced tea and the other two are empty.

Me: *waves*
    SL: Sucky Lady

Me: Hi, what can I get for you today?
    SL: You're out of iced tea, I want my money back.
    Me: Alright *takes receipt - notes she paid cash at my co-workers register, so I couldn't issue her refund since then my till would be off* Ma'am, since this was a cash transaction on my co-workers register you're going to have to get your refund from her. So if you could just hold on a moment while she finishes with those other customers we'd be more than happy to give you your money back.
    SL: *cat-butt face* Figures. Nothing ever go right when I come to this store.
    Me: *putting on a sincere face and voice* Oh I'm really sorry about that ma'am-
    SL: *cuts me off* Don't apologize. It's neither needed, wanted, nor appreciated. I just want my money back.
    Me: *walks away*

I'm still in shock over the fact that she got so pissed off just because we ran out of iced tea then I had the audacity to APOLOGIZE. No matter how much I may dislike my job sometimes, I do hate it when things go wrong for customers and I do try my best to fix it. I would have offered her a free cookie or bakery item or an alternative drink, but obviously it was neither needed, wanted, nor appreciated. So fuck her.

Only one more week...

You can't please people, so why waste your time trying?
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

What the hell is this lady's problem anyway? Surely you can whip out some more tea, right? If she'd, you know, wait two minutes, there'd be more, wouldn't there? And if not, piss off, lady.

That's something else that gets me about people. The whole, "this happens every time I come in here." So STOP COMING IN HERE YOU BLOODY MORON!
      Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

How sad to know this woman is willing to sell her right to call herself a decent human being for the price of a cup of frigging ice tea. I guess being a decent human being just isn't worth all that much to her.

Comment

Quoth Custard Chick View Post
          SL: *cuts me off* Don't apologize. It's neither needed, wanted, nor appreciated.
          "Okay, then, f**k you very much, don't have a nice day!" She doesn't need iced tea, she needs a laxative to dislodge her head!
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Not quite as bitchy, but.....

My store has a auto-attendant. When you call it says "Thank you for calling your <location> <company>. For custoemr assistance dial 0 at any time. For the Dept X, press 1, for the dept Y, etc...." (Whole other rant o how annoying the system is in the way it is set-up up)

I hear the page for my dept.....

Me: Greeting
            SC: Listen up! I don't know how the hell I got <dept> but I hope you are smart enough to help me!

um, you pressed the number for said dept., bitch

Me: Ok. What can I help you with?
            SC: Are you open tomorrow?

for reference SC called on July 3rd, she is referring to our 4th of July hours.

ME: Yes, we are open from 7 AM to 9 PM.
            SC: Hello?
            Me: yes?
            SC: are you going to answer my question?
            Me: we are open form 7 am to 9 PM tomorrow.
            SC: fuck you *click*

I really wanted to say, "I hope rain ruins your 4th of July party, bitch!"

Comment

Quoth katie kaboom View Post
              You can't please people, so why waste your time trying?
              Exactly. So they were out of iced tea. Big deal, it's not the end of the world, I don't get what that SC's problem was being such a bitch over something so small and trivial.
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Well, if they paid for 3 drinks and only got one, it is normal to inform the staff and either ask for a refund for the 2 other drinks or ask the staff to make it so you can have your 2 drinks.

But apparently people missed the line where it is said such things can be done while being a decent, polite, and even nice, human being. As opposed to a total bitch.
                "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Quoth mattm04 View Post
                  Not quite as bitchy, but.....

My store has a auto-attendant. When you call it says "Thank you for calling your <location> <company>. For custoemr assistance dial 0 at any time. For the Dept X, press 1, for the dept Y, etc...." (Whole other rant o how annoying the system is in the way it is set-up up)

I hear the page for my dept.....

Me: Greeting
                  SC: Listen up! I don't know how the hell I got <dept> but I hope you are smart enough to help me!

um, you pressed the number for said dept., bitch
                  sometimes, those things just confuse me,weird name of departments, so i have no idea which one i need to solve my problem, so i just pick one that sounds most logical, and when they pick up the phone, it's another completely different department that i didn't pick, which just confuse me even more...
                  Rawr

Comment

Quoth Custard Chick View Post
                    SL: *cuts me off* Don't apologize. It's neither needed, wanted, nor appreciated. I just want my money back.
                    I said something like that once. It wasn't over something trivial like tea, it was "You told me someone would be here, and they didn't show up, I lost a full day of work to sit around here with my thumb up my butt"

There was no apologizing for that, and the person's snide remarks when she first picked up the phone (she tried blaming me until I pointed out I called to confirm the time the day before).

I didn't want an apology, I wanted my freaking money and time back. And since it was "company policy that we don't compensate for lost wages" I was done talking.

Just remembering all that got my blood boiling. I'll never forget that idiotic company.

Comment

Comcast? /flees
                      ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Quoth Hemily View Post
                        sometimes, those things just confuse me,weird name of departments, so i have no idea which one i need to solve my problem, so i just pick one that sounds most logical, and when they pick up the phone, it's another completely different department that i didn't pick, which just confuse me even more...
                        This is a supermarket. It is not like some Credit Card company or government office which can get confusing. Very simple 1-9 and 0. It says thank you for calling your city/street or other description of where said store is, Company Name. For custoemr assistance dial 0 at any time. For the Deli Press 1, for the Bakery press 2, for Produce Press 3, etc. If you press 1 it will connect you with deli ONLY.

Comment

Working...
                        X