This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swing sucks!

I had to come in early today due to I was the payroll girl. Anyway, this guy told me that he didn't want to go down to my CW's window because she was on swing shift.

SC: Yeah, the dayshift girls are much better. The people on swing are so lazy. They lie to me and tell me the sports ticket cashing machine is down when I know they just don't want to do it.

Me:....

SC: But yeah, I'm glad. I don't want to go to HER. (points at my CW who is the sweetest old lady ever)

He went on and on about swing shift workers sucking and I had to do it...

Me: Sir, I'm on swing shift.

SC: ....

Yeah, jerk. And no we are NOT lazy its just sometimes the machine goes down. JERK. I don't know why he assumed I was on day shift or what his problem was.

You should've followed up your answer with breaking down in sobs. "Wh..wh...WHY do you have to pick on meeeee...~sob~" Seeing him slink away in shame wouldn've been nice Of course, that's assuming he was capable of the emotion
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
      You should've followed up your answer with breaking down in sobs. "Wh..wh...WHY do you have to pick on meeeee...~sob~" Seeing him slink away in shame wouldn've been nice Of course, that's assuming he was capable of the emotion
      That would have been the best ever. I would pay to see that.
      Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

I think your answer was perfect. It totally put him in his place in an Insert Foot Here kinda way.

Comment

Working...
        X