X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pranking the Prankster

Here's a quicky.

A guy (I'm guessing in his late teens or early twenties from his voice) called for one of the doctor's offices my call center acts as an answering service for.

I hate him.

SC: Teenager
    Me:

Me: Dr. Kevorkian's Answering Service.
    SC: Hi, I'd like to know if the Dr. will shrink my penis.
    Me: Thinking I must be hearing wrong... Excuse me?
    SC: Yeah, I'd like to have my penis shrunk, it's too big. By now I can here giggling in the background.
    Me: No, I'm sorry, the doctor is a primary practitioner. However, I know the name and number of a good therapist.
    SC: Therapist?
    Me: Yes, to have that ego of yours shrunk.
    SC: -Click-

I was so proud of myself.
    6/16/2008: Best. Day. Ever.

Things I've Learned: Birth is not a miracle, it's a science, and science is damned disgusting. It's also really, really, cool.

Very nice. I salute you.
    Labor boards have info on local laws for free
    HR believes the first person in the door
    Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
    Document everything
    CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

pranker got pwnd.....
      You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take,and statistically speaking, 99% of the shots you do take.

Pirates Vs. Ninjas. Which would you choose? http://s1.darkpirates.com/c.php?uid=40174

Comment

I wish I could do that with one of my ex-mates. He has a gigantic ego yet constantly denies it. At the moment I'm taking great satisfaction in the fact that since I don't own a car and therefore take the bus to uni, he doesn't catch the bus anymore in case he sees me and has to drive to uni everyday, which means that he has to pay for parking fees, rego, insurance and petrol, because I doubt his mummy will do it since he no longer takes the bus! (Oh and he has fuck all clue where to go for one of our lectures, I knew though )

Comment

You could have said, "No, I'm sorry, the doctor is a primary practitioner. However, I know the name and number of a good optometrist."

Personally I think that would zing a bit more.
          I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

Working...
          X