Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doesn't the public know how to flush a toilet???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh honey, you're lucky yours actually manage to get theirs inside the bowl. Have you read some of the stories on here about what customers do in restrooms? There's not enough brain bleach in the world.
    "Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings"-Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Quoth GloboRojo View Post
      I'm lucky, the managers clean the bathrooms at my work.
      Where is this strange and wonderful land in which you work? lol
      "Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings"-Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

It should be noted that: People Are Slobs. It's just the nature of humanity, I guess.

As for the flushing thing, I know some people subscribe the adage of "If it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's brown, flush it down."

Disgusting, yes, but it seems to be especially true with guys.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth COMINATCHA View Post
          i've never seen a self-flushing toilet - i'd be in awe too!

Does that make me such a bad person?
          So, I take it you've never seen a self cleaning bathroom stall then?

They have them in San Francisco ... along the waterfront, just a single enclosed stall that gives you a time limit of being inside - then the door opens up and closes/locks after you and goes through its self cleaning cycle.

They're pretty convenient, I guess, considering they don't really require a janitor except for maintenance. I would hate to be someone who had to sit longer than the time limit though ...
          This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Conversation between me and a female co-worker at Kinkos, discussing our male coworkers:

D: I'm SO SICK of them pissing on the seat!
            Me: They pissed on the seat? Be thankful.
            D: What? Why?
            Me: Their aim must be improving.

Comment

My store has two single occupancy non-handicap restroom on the floor for customers. I avoid those like the plague. They have literally been decorated, including the ceiling tiles with, um, well, you know. I have only cleaned the restrooms a few times but one time I was just finishing squeeging the water off the floor off the womens room when a SC puses my cart aside and says "get the hell out I need to use the bathroom!: I tired to explain it was closed for cleaning, as the cart in the door would indicate, but when she tried to push me out she fell on the still wet floor. She had a fer bruises but I had to spend 45 minutes filling out a report, etc.

Comment

Washroom Woes..

When I was young (er) I worked in Timmy's and cleaning the washroom was one of the worse... Made even more er.. crappy was the shear size of our washroom's . There was just enough room for a cupboard with sink, and toilet and enough space to swing the door in. You literly had to suck in your gut to shu the door and I talking a size 10 person would have to do that. Anyway I worked with three managers, 1. went in to clean on day and proceded to urge so loudly customers started to leave. (I learned to step up and do it myself cause hear someone urge makes me sick) Manager 2. (who covently walked around with a clip board and made bagles all night, Stated very firmly that he will never ever do the washroom because he is managment. ( his last three shift he was a regular worker and everyone made him do bathroom duty) the last manager always did the bathroom when he worked with me, and only me (Befre he left to go back to school we were an item and I found out that he never did bathroom duty for anyone else. (me special)

Also since this is about bathroom I have to add this: I work in a walmart wannabe store, our old janitor left due to failing health (I do hope he gets better) His replacment was my co-worker. (He was screwing up so badly they pro-demoted him to janiter) Since his first week this is how his everyday goes as far as I can tell.
                7am fill mop bucket/ leave mop bucket go outside and sweep concret
                8am push floor cleaning machine aroudn the floor
                9am break till 9 30 then stick "male in female washroom sign up and go back to break room
                10 am Talking pointlessly to people trying to eat
                11 am sweep or mop random sections of the floor while paging for employees to go here and or there, when you knwo they been working in the isle next to you because you interupted them every few sections
                12pm vanish into this air no one can find him during this time
                1pm apparently hes in the break room and has been there long enough to get confortable
                2pm walk around floor with broom, mop or floor cleaning machine
                3pm take down "male in female washroom sign" on break again
                4pm walks around store trying to help customers
                4 30 stand in break room with afternoon croud is on lunch and stare or talk loudly about some bull shit or another. Then leaves.

I dont know why hes not fired, I work in the paint section, my floor there is dirty he never bring the floor cleaning macine there, the bathroom are RANK.. the steps leading to the employee area are fo dirty you wouldnt pay me anough to put my bare foot down on them. and the lunch room has mold growing on everything.........even the chairs and tables... the cleanest thing there the vending machines..... Its been almost two months and I can barly walk into the lunch room without my aligeries bursting out. Anyone with suggestions ( also this man is like a rock....and not in physical form. ) I will have to post more in the co workers thread.
                Shoot, I broke my stupid stick....again.

Comment

Hey, at least customers at your store know how to use a toilet.

All I'm going to say is:

Poop on the floor and on the walls.

Let your imagination run wild.

Comment

my cw tells me the other day that everyone was drawing straws to see who had to clean a disasterous men's room. i point blank told him "they can draw against me if they want, but i am not paid enough to deal with that shit. if they make me do that, i will quit." 2 asides: a manager cleaned it. also, one of my buddies and i last year at another job made a pact to never clean up a restroom in that kind of condition, and i'll be damned if im gonna break that pact now.
                    sorry for the threadjack
                    I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X