X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End Of An Error

Whew.

Ditz is quitting! Infamous notorious bobbleheaded (fake) blonde who has been single handedly responsible for the transfers/loss of several good workers, and just recently, the loss of the most senior employee of her own area.

Finally, it was realized that SHE was the problem. For far too long, it was treated like it was the quality of the workers, or "attitude" problems, or whatever you want to call it, denial tactics.

I'm crossing my fingers and blowing kisses for good luck for you, Irv, that the same luck will come your way with Moon Unit soon, considering the two were so much alike. Every time you post about Moon Unit, I cringe because I can picture Ditz doing/saying the exact same thing.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Bye bye Ditz!! Wishing you everything you deserve...
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
      Bye bye Ditz!! Wishing you everything you deserve...
      In abundance! (said in the style of Frank N. Furter)
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
        In abundance! (said in the style of Frank N. Furter)
        Complete with the smack of the wall behind him
        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
          Complete with the smack of the wall behind him
          I so love that movie!
          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Working...
          X