X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing like the smell of pot in the evening

Hi,
    I am the man referred to as "Hubs" by user bhskittykatt. As you may know I work for a security firm.

At the same location as "private property now GTFO".

One night around 1am after finishing a patrol saw a group of men walking down the sidewalk, so figured it was an ok time to go to the restroom. Upon finishing first I hear some people talking so i look around. I find three men in a covered parking area smoking.

I start walking towards them (I see them lighting and passing something around) I get about fifty feet away be for they see me, and upon seeing me they freak out; jumping yelling at one another and tripping all over the place.

At this point I'm still walking towards them. now about thirty feet away they figure they have no choice but to jump over a planter and down to a sidewalk that runs behind the covered parking area (about 12 - 14 feet down). I see this all the while laughing to myself, and just walk around the parking area to where they had jumped to. they had already ran away.

I walked around the building to make sure they weren't hiding anywhere on the property. After walking around I returned the the covered parking area and I can smell the smell of the old mary jane, then I hear foot steps where they had jumped to even though I had just checked there a few minutes ago. I hop up in the planter to get the drop on who ever it might have been.

Me: I jump up to see who is there.
    Pot Head: whaa, and runs about 5 feet and turns around; hey is it illegal to be here?
    Me: Well it is private property.
    Pot Head: Well is it illegal to be on private property.
    Me: Yes it is trespassing. (you dumb a**)
    Pot Head: Oh OK. And walks away.

After this I look around to make sure nothing had been vandalized, everything is fine but I find that they dropped a joint and a lighter. I go to see if the pot head is still around.

I find him wandering the side walk looking for his friends;

Me: Hey I found this over there. (showing him the joint and lighter.)
    Pot Head: What is that????
    Me: It's weed!!
    Pot Head: OH, that's not mine. I might drink but I never smoke.......
    Me: Well perhaps one of your friends?
    Pot Head: No, I don't think my friend would do stuff like that.
    Me: (Thinking to myself, before you all saw me I saw all of you take at least one hit.) OK I am just going to leave this on the fence here. I walk away.

I come back a few minutes later and the weed and lighter are gone. (TTM: don't do that kinda stuff my a**).

Gotta love pot heads!

Hi Hubs!

You know, it's not fair to have a battle of wits with unarmed people like that!

(Not that it's not fun. Used to do it on a daily basis at the pharmacy with the meth heads.)
    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Hey, there, bh's hubs. Glad to see you finally got badgered into joining.

It's always fun to play with the willfully impaired.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth azrael View Post
        After this I look around to make sure nothing had been vandalized, everything is fine but I find that they dropped a joint and a lighter. I go to see if the pot head is still around.

I find him wandering the side walk looking for his friends;

Me: Hey I found this over there. (showing him the joint and lighter.)
        Pot Head: What is that????
        Me: It's weed!!
        Pot Head: OH, that's not mine. I might drink but I never smoke.......
        Me: Well perhaps one of your friends?
        Pot Head: No, I don't think my friend would do stuff like that.
        Me: (Thinking to myself, before you all saw me I saw all of you take at least one hit.) OK I am just going to leave this on the fence here. I walk away.
        You were trying to RETURN the weed they dropped, as opposed to being a police officer trying to bust them for possession, and he still denied ownership? Pot isn't enough to explain that stupidity - what else was he smoking?
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Haha people are stupid. Hi Hubs!

Seriously, they're probably associated with the neighbors across the street. You get a contact high just driving past that place.
          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
          X