This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm the Room Nazi!

All summer long we've been sold out almost every night, so a big part of my job has been telling lots and lots of people, "sorry, no vacancy". In order to amuse myself now when I see a car pull up I say to myself in my best Soup Nazi voice "NO ROOM FOR YOU". It makes me giggle. I just have to be sure and not say it to the actual person. I also like to use it when people are always trying to get into the locked breakfast display fridge to help themselves to a yogurt. Once they finally figure out it's locked I say under my breath "NO YOGURT FOR YOU". I must say it gives me a feeling of power!
    Last edited by Dave1982; 08-12-2012, 12:49 AM.
    "Some times you just need to punch someone in the face"'Dalia Lama

That just makes me chuckle.

Comment

I've never watched the Soup Nazi, but even so, if I walked into a hotel and somebody intoned "NO ROOM FOR YOU" I'd probably start laughing anyway -- although I'd appreciate it more once they'd explained what was actually going on.

Comment

That's great! Now you're going to get me started on this
        Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
          I've never watched the Soup Nazi...although I'd appreciate it more once they'd explained what was actually going on.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVqBz...eature=related

Comment

Thanks. That was hilarious!

Comment

The hotel I worked at was one of the few places that had vacancy when the boat dropped people off from Newfoundland. The ferry was 2 hours away and by the time people usually got to us it was like 4am, and we were nearly totally booked. But there would be like 20 cars pulling into the parking lot.

I got to be a little mean at these times. If a guest was rude or complained about price, I just made them go to the back of the the line. My boss won't care if I turn people away if i book out the hotel.

And I usually booked out the hotel.
              Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
              Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Working...
              X