Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure she still doesn't think she did anything wrong, too. Glad she's serving sequential terms!

Comment

• Quoth Minflick View Post
      I'm sure she still doesn't think she did anything wrong, too. Glad she's serving sequential terms!
      Oh absolutely! I've known too many people like her, (although not to that drastic point), and they go through life with blinders on, telling everyone who will listen about how misunderstood they are. They didn't *do* anything, really! Not one thing. It wasn't that bad! Everybody is just overreacting!

Been there, heard that, walked away from them.

Comment

• Good she's someplace she can do less harm.

And none of us can get at her . . .

Comment

• Hopefully she serves every year and doesn't get an early release and/or parole.
          Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

• AkaiKitsune, you did an update on the first page of this thread that said: "She was charged but she managed to get all the charges to be a monetary compensation or a fine."

So now i'm puzzled ... did you mean she was trying to get that, and after the judge finished laughing he (or she) gave her 40 years instead?

Anyway, I'm sure that was a helluva shock to her overinflated ego, to think that somebody with all her money (I think she emphasized that to you at one point) could actually end up in an orange jumpsuit staring out at the world from behind bars and taking orders on a daily basis from her social inferiors. I would've loved to have been there in court just to watch her expression when she was sentenced.

I'm so very sorry about the mare, but least Psycho Bitch is now in a place where she is no longer a public menace. And I'm only guesstimating at her age, but even if she only serves most of that time, by the time she gets out, she'll be too old to pull this crap again.
            Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
            ~ Mr Hero

Comment

• Quoth Pixelated View Post
              AkaiKitsune, you did an update on the first page of this thread that said: "She was charged but she managed to get all the charges to be a monetary compensation or a fine."

So now i'm puzzled ... did you mean she was trying to get that, and after the judge finished laughing he (or she) gave her 40 years instead?
              There were two separate incidents of attempted horse theft.

The "1st case" at the start of the thread wasn't horse theft, just sucky customer.

The "2nd case" at the start of the thread was the woman trying to lead off a stallion owned by AkaiKitsune. This is the one where all the charges ended up as monetary compensation or a fine.

And then there was the trespassing where she tried to steal foals and whipped their dam. This resulted in the 40 years of sentences to be served consecutively.

Comment

• Quoth Pixelated View Post
                AkaiKitsune, you did an update on the first page of this thread that said: "She was charged but she managed to get all the charges to be a monetary compensation or a fine."

So now i'm puzzled ... .
                Separate cases. What argus said.
                Last edited by EricKei; 07-23-2017, 10:25 PM.
                Don’t worry about what I’m up to. Worry about why you are worried about what I’m up to.

Comment

• Quoth Minflick View Post
                  I'm sure she still doesn't think she did anything wrong, too.
                  Then she'll be right at home with the other fine upstanding citizens in orange.
                  Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

• Quoth Argus View Post
                    There were two separate incidents of attempted horse theft.

The "1st case" at the start of the thread wasn't horse theft, just sucky customer.

The "2nd case" at the start of the thread was the woman trying to lead off a stallion owned by AkaiKitsune. This is the one where all the charges ended up as monetary compensation or a fine.

And then there was the trespassing where she tried to steal foals and whipped their dam. This resulted in the 40 years of sentences to be served consecutively.
                    Ah, thank you, Argus!

I'll bet that final judgement was even more of a shock after she got the "2nd case" reduced to monetary compensation or a fine.
                    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
                    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

• Quoth AkaiKitsune View Post
                      For anyone still following this, the bitch got 40yrs in jail....several of the more serious charges are being served one after another instead of at the same time.
                      Couldn't have happened to a more deserving gal. I hope her cell-mates all adore horses.
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• 40 years in prison? Yay, Judge!

I'm a suburban kid and know pretty much nothing about horses, other than being able to tell the difference between them and cows. And watching the Triple Crown each year.

And even my ignorant dumb ass knows that it's a really stupid idea to try to take a mother's babies from them, and an even stupider idea when said mother is 6-12 times your size. (The mare would be about 8 times my weight, I think.) Hell, that is even stupider than asking seriously if your child can paint a living animal. Which is, let's face it, pretty fucking stupid.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                        Still A Customer."

Comment

• Quoth Jester View Post
                          Hell, that is even stupider than asking seriously if your child can paint a living animal. Which is, let's face it, pretty fucking stupid.
                          Yes, it is. Is there a story here?
                          My LiveJournal

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
                            Yes, it is. Is there a story here?
                            From the OP:

Quoth AkaiKitsune View Post
                            Then she asks if I can paint the horse like my little pony.
                            Stupid people being stupid.
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Oh, right, I'd forgotten that part. The subsequent worsening of the woman's actions kind of drove the painting bit into the background.
                              My LiveJournal

Comment

• I wonder what is going to happen to that woman's little girl?

Hopefully the father is not like the mother.
                                I'm tolerant of everyone and everything except for assholes. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

Working...
                                X