This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
    Been there twice. It's nice, but not that great.
    Hint's in the name...
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I pushed carts in a very diverse climate for 14 months. that means I got people whining about wet carts, whining about cold carts, whining about too many carts in the parking lot, damn near whining about everything.

I've talked to people greeters, and they had people wanting them to dry out the insides of the honeycomb pattern on our carts. at least one of them offered the customer some paper towels to do it themselves several times. they dry the handle and the inside, why does anything else matter? my store also expanded, so we had our special door to our cart bay walled off when they needed to put a building there, so people greeters got constant whining about cold carts any time it got below zero since the customers were getting the carts we just brought in. the greeter knows they're cold, that's why they're wearing gloves dumbass.

Comment

Quoth Estil View Post
        You may find this weird, but this is kinda a related subject.
        I'm more finding it weird that you're pretty much on topic.

Rapscallion

Comment

Tell her not to get mad at you. Get mad at her fellow customers who leave the carts out in the middle of the parking lot instead of returning them when they're finished.
          "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
          ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

Working...
          X