Teresea? Tericia? Taresa?
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
      Teresea? Tericia? Taresa?
      How about Mother Theresa.

SC
      "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
        Random Phone Calls

SC: Is lil' Eric there?
        How'd they know I was there? Could we have been making too much noise?

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
        *stands in terror while holding her plate of cupcakes*
        *swipes a cupcake and wanders back to his room...*

Eric the Grey
        In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

How do you misspell "Teresa"?
          Theresa.

Terisa.

Theresia. (<-- I've spelled it this way)

EDIT: Teresia.
          Last edited by RetailWorkhorse; 10-23-2008, 01:24 PM. Reason: Added another.
          Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

My real name is four letters, and was unusual when I was growing up. I have had someone spell it using eight letters, none of them correct.

Fortunatly, it has become a more common name these days. I even met a former classmate that named her kid after me because she liked the name. Lucky kid, I was named after a road.
            The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
            "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
            Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

How do you misspell "Teresa"?
              What they all said above, plus:

Tresa
              Treasa
              Therese

You'd think that with three simple syllables people wouldn't get it wrong so often, but 99 times out of 100 I have to spell it out for people. :P

There are few things worse than people stubbornly spelling your name wrong even AFTER you've corrected them. So EQ made me very happy by naming her car after me AND spelling it right.
              What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

I like the "Teresa" spelling better.
                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
                  Therese
                  C'est francais pour "Teresa" (it's French for Teresa). One of Marie Antoinette's children was named Therese!

/French-Canadian nerdiness.

Comment

STD, I didn't know you spoke [canadian] french.

I <3 you.
                    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I <3 you.
                      I speak cereal box Canadian French. Un flacon du maize, deux pamplemousse.
                      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                        I speak cereal box Canadian French. Un flacon du maize, deux pamplemousse.
                        and now all I can think of is dessert...mmm mousse...
                        This is because I speak nothing but English.
                        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                        -----
                        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I like the "Teresa" spelling better.
                          *pours Chocolate Mint Baileys over vanilla ice cream and hands it to EQ*

Quoth the_std View Post
                          C'est francais pour "Teresa" (it's French for Teresa). One of Marie Antoinette's children was named Therese!

/French-Canadian nerdiness.
                          Oui, je sais. Je peux lire le franglais très bien. But it's not MY name!
                          What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

I <3 you.
                            Yeah, I'm actually first-language French, certified bilingual and all-around kick ass! And, Broomjockey, I 'd at pamplemousse. Twenty years of French and it never fails to get me.

I <3 you too, EQ! Maybe I shall bake you the most rocking French-Canadian dessert there is, the luscious sugar pie. Mmmm...

Comment

*drools*

Oh, lookit all the loverly goodies I'm getting!

*digs in*

Hey, I need help eating this stuff ya know! *shares*

Comment

*rolls her eyes, and makes corn muffins, and munches on them (with honey butter) in the corner*

Comment

Working...
                                X