This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The carts are wet cause it's raining!

It's pouring rain outside all day. It's coming down heavy & all the carts are dripping wet so you would think that if you get a wet cart then it's due to the rain, right? Not with this lady! I was covering one of the door greeters for their lunch break when this lady asks me.."why are all the carts wet?" I just glared at her & said..."Because it's raining outside?" She didn't like my answer cause she himmed & hawwed & walked away all mad. I was like "WTF???"

Riff Raff: You're wet.

Janet Weiss: Yes. Its raining.

all I have to say.
    Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

Maybe she wanted you to lick them dry with your tongue or something. How dare they be wet. How dare you let it rain!
      No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

"well you're wet too, ma'am but I don't hear the carts complaining." Seriously I hate people like that, They have this attitude that the carts are wet because the workers are lazy, well guess what geniuses? If, while retrieving the carts, my hoodie gets so wet I can wring it out and fill a small bucket yhre carts are gonna be a little damp. Worse about 90% of the wet cart whiners are the one who go out with their purse (women)and a greeting card, and a bag of chips in the cart. I hate people sometimes.

Comment

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
          I hate people sometimes.
          Only sometimes? Try harder!
          "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth Horsetuna View Post

Floorwalker: Janet? Are you a come-guzzling gutter slut?
            Janet Weiss: Yes.
            Floorwalker: Why?
            Janet: Its raining.
            Floorwalker: RiffRaff, same question.
            Riff Raff: Yees...
            Floorwalker: Brad! Same question.
            Brad: Yes!
            Floorwalker: God, same question.
            *thunder and lightning*
            Floorwalker: Oh my god, he's a Honda dealer!

all I have to say.
            Edited for my amusement.
            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Yeah, the supermarket trolley boys get that all the time. Then there's the entitled SCs who expect them to stop their work just to go and get paper towels so they can dry the EW's trolley off. There's a paper towel machine by the door, so do it your damn self.
              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
                "why are all the carts wet?"
                "Oh, I am so sorry. I knew I should have used a Kleenex. Darn these allergies."
                Last edited by South Texan; 10-27-2008, 02:31 AM.
                "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
                .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
                  She didn't like my answer cause she himmed & hawwed & walked away all mad. I was like "WTF???"
                  I bet she didn't like your answer because you basically pointed out that she was a dumbass. You probably hurt her widdle feewings.

And Crow: "well you're wet too, ma'am but I don't hear the carts complaining."

Comment

Juwl: never heard that version but very good! hehee.
                    Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

I wait for the day I hear some idiot say that complaint and say to them what every worker always wants to say to them.
                      Never Underestimate the Element of Surprise - Odo, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Captain John Rourke(Clear Skies) - Ah, yes. another Black Bird. Are they free with cereal now or something?

Comment

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
                        "well you're wet too, ma'am but I don't hear the carts complaining."
                        Hahaha!

Comment

Quoth Horsetuna View Post

Janet Weiss: Yes. Its raining.

all I have to say.
                          (are you gay Brad????)

Brad: YES

sorry did the Rocky Horror Halloween show last night tooo many callbacks running thru my head right now
                          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth alogram View Post
                            I bet she didn't like your answer because you basically pointed out that she was a dumbass. You probably hurt her widdle feewings.

And Crow: "well you're wet too, ma'am but I don't hear the carts complaining."
                            Yet another "Here's Your Sign' moment brought to you by the folks at CS.

Of course at my store someone would point out to Miss Nimrod that we don't have hair dryers to give the carts blow jobs with.
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Who should I complain to because the seats were wet when I went to the Phillies game last night!!... j/k... but seriously ppl, its raining, rain is water and water makes things wet... stop the bi*chin and grow up...Its not like your gonna shrink if you get a little bit of water on you

Comment

Working...
                              X