This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We don't have any!!!

Wednesday night at the petrol station, we had no unleaded and no super unleaded, due to technical problems at the refinery. They didn't send us any deliveries, so we ran out; it wasn't just us, but every petrol station in town. Would the customers accept that? Not a chance. -.- Despite four signs (two outside, two inside), people still came in to whine about the fact there was no fuel and to yell at us for not having any. Not to mention the people who were somehow unable to read the signs and came in to ask, "Do you have any unleaded?" Yes, we're hiding it round the back cuz we hate you.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

"What do you mean you're out of unleaded? Can't you just go in the back and make some more?"

Comment

I used to work at a gas station with itty bitty tanks. The one station with the tiny tanks had to service the entire base. And we couldn't get deliveries on Sundays (due to German law). So on Sundays we'd often run out of regular unleaded, and sometimes super as well. Meaning only super plus and diesel were left. We'd get these pissed off customers claiming that I personally was trying to scam them out of their money.

Yeah...cuz *I* got a cut of their profits whenever I managed to force YOU to pay more

Comment

We run out now and then. And I love some of the replies I get when I tell people we are out.

"I have never heard of a GAS station running out of GAS!"
        "How the HELL can a GAS station run out?"
        ETC....

My reply is usuall... Sorry but we are not connected to an oil refinery by a pipe. That would cost way too much. We depend on trucks with tanks to bring it to us. Ya know.. The same trucks you all b*tch and moan about when they are dropping the gas? Yeah that one....

Comment

Quoth Music Mo-Gal View Post
          "What do you mean you're out of unleaded? Can't you just go in the back and make some more?"
          Sure can, it'll just take a bit of time. Say, three hundred million years give or take. Hope you brought a book or something.

Comment

The refinery still has the problems; they delivered some petrol today, as well as diesel but they only filled up two of our tanks. -.- Bitch, bitch, whine, whine... sometimes, I find myself only able to get thru the day by thinking of coming on here and venting. XD
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
            X