This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all new level of 'wtf'ness

7:30 am, I enter the store and begin doing opeing duties. The store opens at 8:00 am.

7:35 phone rings. I check the caller id and recognize it as a particularly annoying customer I dont feel like dealing with yet, and decide to not answer as technically i have till 8 before im required to start dealing with such crap. Phone rings and rings, answering maching picks up, plays message informing the customer to call within business hours and states our business hours. Customer breathes into machine for a few seconds and hangs up.

7:37. phone rings. same guy. phone rings and rings, answering maching picks up and again states the message with the store hours. customer is quicker about hanging up this time but still gets a few heavy breaths in.

7: 39. repeat scenario.

7: 39 and 3o seconds. Repeat scenario.

7:40. repeat scenario.

7:40 and 30 seconds. Repeat scenario.

7:41. repeat scenario, and I turn the ringer off, but the answering machine still picks up.

Guy calls 27 FREAKING TIMES, listens to the message each time, breathes, hangs up.

8:00 am. on the dot. Phone rings. From somewhere in the dark empty remains of my last failing reserves of patience, I conjure a cheery-sounding, "Good morning, <comany>, how may I help you?

SC: Hey what are your hours?

So let me get this straight, dude listens to 28 iterations of your hours, and STILL has to ask you what they are?

And the heavy breathing? Eeeeww.
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

"Well sir, since our opening hours were stated on the answering machine that you called 27 FREAKING times, our hours are 8am to 8.05am, so oops too late were shut now have a nice day.
      I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

Answer: Between the times of 8:00:10AM and 8:00:45AM. Have a nice day!
        Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Comment

I never knew Darth Vader could be such a dumbass.
          "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
            I never knew Darth Vader could be such a dumbass.
            Well he was played by Hayden Christensen...
            Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Comment

I've always been curious how people that stupid are actually able to survive.
              If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Either this guy is being a complete jerk or he's a total idiot. This guy has to pick the kind of suck he wants to be.
                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Nyoibo View Post
                  I've always been curious how people that stupid are actually able to survive.
                  Remarkable advances both in pallative care and plastic/reconstructive surgery.
                  A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth looney_librarian View Post
                    Well he was played by Hayden Christensen...
                    ouch... that's low... true, but low
                    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Some people really are that....dense....or in denial, that when a phone has rang x many times or a voicemail picks up, they still truly believe someone is there. So they will call, and call, and call....it's happened to me before. People are just stupid that way.
                      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                      X