Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was thinking the car thing too - won't it work around the front tires too? I mean pouring it around the tires that is.

either that or perhaps he was picking up some for an animal shelter?

Comment

Quoth Shalom View Post
      Aren't you limited to 200 pounds in the trunks of most cars?
      I transported a 55 gallon drum full of wheat (400-450 pounds) from Benson to Salt lake in the trunk of a '67 Rambler Rebel.

... it was very saggy-assed, but the front wheels didn't (quite) lift off the road...
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

It's not unusual for us to buy 10 boxes of cat litter (unless you meant more than one per case?). When you have four cats, and there's a good sale on cat litter, you don't pass it up.

Comment

Quoth Chazzie View Post
          It's not unusual for us to buy 10 boxes of cat litter (unless you meant more than one per case?). When you have four cats, and there's a good sale on cat litter, you don't pass it up.
          Heh. Suddenly I'm reminded of Sheldon Cooper's shopping habits.

Oh and the time where he adopted 5 cats.

Comment

When I worked in a supermarket, we used to pour kitty litter on oil spills (like, cooking oil) to soak it up so that it could be swept up, since water would have been next to useless. Is it possible that it could have been intended for an alternate purpose aside from a kitty potty? After all, there are more things in heaven and earth, dear Horatio... lol.
            Now, I'd like to digress from my prepared remarks to discuss how I invented the terlet...

Comment

His cats eat a lot of fiber.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                Well, it might snow!

(in August...no, really! It might!)
                Hmm seems like someone I know from here is dealing with snow in her part of the world
                https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth lobo94 View Post
                  Cat litter is also good in soaking up oil. Maybe he was a mechanic?
                  Yep. It's called Cat litter, but works just as well for a Cummins or Detroit.
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                  X