This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrified little boy

Last night about 1AM 2 boys came into the lobby of my hotel. One was about 15 and the other about 10 years old. The younger one was crying and shaking uncontrollably. I ask what was wrong and the older kid told me they had just seen a pedestrian get hit by a car. I don't know how close they were when they saw it, but the little kid was looking down at his clothes saying, "do I have blood on me?" He finally calmed down and they came in and out of the lobby for the next hour. I don't know what a kid that young was doing out that time of night. The older kid didn't seem phased at all about it. I think it would probably freak me out if I saw someone get hit by a car. I've been checking on line to try to find the person's condition that got hit, but can't find any info. The older kid said he must have been on drugs to try to cross a busy street like that where people are going 50 miles an hour. What's funny is my guest are always crossing that same street to get to Starbucks, I guess that's kind of like a drug. I always tell them to walk half a block down and cross at the light, but they never do.
    "Some times you just need to punch someone in the face"'Dalia Lama

I was staying the night at a friends and one time had to call my older brother to walk me back cause her and I were no longer friends. That was 20 some years ago tho...

And idea as to why both were out that late?

Comment

We recently had a pedestrian get hit outside of our motel. She was under the influence of some cocktail of drugs, and she got cited for stumbling out into traffic.

Knowing where Deskclerkknowsall's hotel is, only an idiot would jaywalk there. It's a major road! Traffic likes to speed there when it can, too.
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
      X