Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I may have served a corpse today....

Amongst all the other glorious gubbins I get to sell we had a blood pressure monitor. Today a couple bought it-they tried it first before buying.It worked no problem for her every time-when he came to try it,it didn't even register a pulse being present....
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Don't look at him too hard or you may be driven mad.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

They're coming to get you, Barbara...

Comment

You introduce that guy to this lady.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

It's very hard to find a pulse on me, but not that bad.
          "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Apparently my late maternal grandfather used to freak out medical professionals. When they wanted to take his pulse he would make sure to give them the arm which had been injured during the war. Thanks to this he had no pulse in that wrist, and apparently he used to find it rather amusing to see them silently freaking out over not being able to find his pulse.
            "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

This is apparently a common problem for people with bigeminy. Which is a condition that can indicate other problems, so if you notice this you should consult a doctor.

A bigger problem is, if you think this is confusing to a blood pressure cuff, imagine how an auto-defibrillator will respond... :-O

Comment

When I was donating plasma I pondered if there was a way to trick the cuff into giving negative readings...
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Maybe you should have tried waving some garlic around ...
                  Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
                  ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Working...
                  X