This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Bloodsoul View Post
    A1 Steaksauce. Yeah, it's that important.
    Everytime I see the commercial for A1 where the guy swipes the other one's burger, I have one thought that goes through my head....if someone stole my burger, they'd be digging my fork out of the back of their hand!
    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
      I don't think it's a "family tree not forking" problem...but rather a "had too many pints of booze" problem
      Or a "have too few IQ points" problem.

"What's a fiver between friends?" Some friends! Steal your food, then expect you to eat the expense? You need some better friends, dude.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Lingering Grin View Post
        I wouldn't have even asked the guy to pay for my burger... I woulda just knocked him in the teeth, taken his wallet, taken $10 Dollars, and payed for both burgers. The one that he ate, plus the one I'd have to buy to replace it
        My friends and I all know The Rules*, so that doesn't happen amongst us. They all know they'd get severely fish-smacked if they tried something stupid like that.

What are these rules, I hear you ask? I shall enlighten you!

The Rules for Responsibly Engaging in Gags, Farces, and Practical Jokes:

1) Own up.
        You pull a prank, you take the consequences. Don't try to pass the buck.

2) When it stops being funny, it stops.
        When the victim(s) even start(s) getting upset or angry it's Game Over, man. Game Over!

3) No Vandalism
        You do not destroy property without consent, or immediate compensation.
        Acceptable: Sledgehammering someone's old 15" CRT monitor to celebrate them getting a 30" Widescreen LCD
        Unacceptable: Eating someone's burger and not paying.

4) Contain The Incident
        No involving bystanders unless they're in on the gag, or otherwise give off vibes that they'd be cool with it.

5) Cleanup, Aisle 6!
        You play the prank, you take care of the mess.

6) Turnabout's Fair Play
        'Nuff said.
        Last edited by JustADude; 07-26-2008, 11:02 AM.
        ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
        And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth Lingering Grin View Post
          I wouldn't have even asked the guy to pay for my burger... I woulda just knocked him in the teeth, taken his wallet, taken $10 Dollars, and payed for both burgers. The one that he ate, plus the one I'd have to buy to replace it
          Yep. I'd have to go that route myself.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
          X