This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Went Into Restricted Area

Yesterday, a customer came back for her wallet that she accidentally left at the store. My service desk coworker started helping her and when I saw the customer go behind the service desk I felt panicky since customers aren't allowed behind the service desk. Luckily, I got the wallet out of the safe for her and I was also lucky there wasn't a till in the cash room at the time or a bunch of money on the counter. My service desk coworker kept telling the customer to calm down since she was soooo panicked over losing her wallet.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Yesterday, I was with a customer at the service desk when another customer went behind the service desk. At first, I assumed that she was one of our vendors assigned to working on something behind the service desk. When she knocked on the cash room door, I asked her if she needed anything. She held up her wallet and mentioned that the police were in the store.

I filled the assistant store director in on the situation on the phone when she called asking about the customer with the wallet. She came up with the police officer who asked me about a paper and pen. After getting a description, I looked for it. I wasn't able to find it so I let the officer know.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Comment

I would have refused to open the CO door until the customer got to where she was supposed to be, if she didn't gtfo quickly i'd call a manager, as hourlies can't touch customers(obviously if one starts hitting us they're going to get laid out, but if it's not self defense let the managers handle it)

Comment

Yeah, customers need to stay behind the proverbial white line.
        "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Working...
        X